+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: High Tec Diving LTD. beware!

RBW Member Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry's Avatar
    rEvo,Vision,KISS,Poseidon

High Tec Diving LTD. beware!

After weeks of waiting for gas mixing whips, that were promised to me in the first week. I canceled my order from this company.

Rebreather World - Rebreathers for Scuba Diving - the next step

They charged my C.C. for the whips form the first day. Hundreds of Euros.

Now 2 months later I am stilling waiting for my money to be returned to me.

They do answer daily emails or phone calls. Be warned they might look good on the web but, I find them not to be trust worthy.

I feel any company that is selling products on the Internet, should at least respond to emails!!

What happen to customer service? I would think in these days of the struggling businesses, a company would do all it can to keep its customers.

Helium is addictive! Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman's Avatar

Re: High Tec Diving LTD. beware!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt.garry  View Original Post
    After weeks of waiting for gas mixing whips, that were promised to me in the first week. I canceled my order from this company.

They do answer daily emails or phone calls. Be warned they might look good on the web but, I find them not to be trust worthy.

I feel any company that is selling products on the Internet, should at least respond to emails!!

What happen to customer service? I would think in these days of the struggling businesses, a company would do all it can to keep its customers.
    Don't wait, contact you bank immediately and ask them to help you with getting the money back. There are time frames to consider, after a X amount of days the bank will not be able to help you.

RBW Member Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry's Avatar

Exclamation Re: High Tec Diving LTD. beware!

Quote Originally Posted by Blomman  View Original Post
    Don't wait, contact you bank immediately and ask them to help you with getting the money back. There are time frames to consider, after a X amount of days the bank will not be able to help you.

I have contacted my bank and High Tec Diving LTD. goes though Money Bookers for their CC processing. Now I am trying to get with that company. Just getting the big run around!

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Oh s..t, sorry to hear this mate, good luck

Thanks Markku,

This guy Dietmar Uhlemann is the owner HTD. He is a real dishonest person for doing this to people. Go on taucher.net and I guess this is common with this company. I wish I would have checked, but who knew??

Tec diving in this part of Europe is so small of a community. I honestly do not understand what they are thinking. Doing this kind of business to customers is just plain wrong

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

sounds like Barry has finally opened a new dive shop.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

RBW Member ashsg will become famous soon enough ashsg will become famous soon enough ashsg will become famous soon enough ashsg's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Capt.garry  View Original Post

W*nker needs to burn in hell, i hate scum like that, get onto your bank mate and get them to fight your corner, good luck

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    sounds like Barry has finally opened a new dive shop.

RBW Member Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje's Avatar
    rEvo III hCCR

You can always do a chargeback. Creditcard transactions are "insured" (reversal rights) for the payer. Just call the company where you have your CC and start a chargeback procedure. They give you the money back.
    I don't know the timeframes in your part of the world, but ask your bank.

The payee should handover evidence in such a procedure that proves that they delivered the goods or services.

That's btw the only reason why annoying companies like Paypal exist. Otherwise there would be just too many chargebacks when people are dealing on Ebay e.g.

Regards,

Jan
    Last edited by Jantje; 20th August 2011 at 14:01.

i ko nix dafüa seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu's Avatar
    sf 1,?

jj,mccr-inspi,classic,rgfüm

hi
    i had a lot off deals with dietmar ulhemann,only once it was a problem.
    but i know other persons with problems in germany.
    if you need adaptors i will it buy in the future from dietmar again .he make the adaptors in his shop. a shipping adress in germany is helpful.
    gruss sepp

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast