+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Divex EOD stealth/CDLSE

RBW Member Fredrik_anselm is on a distinguished road Fredrik_anselm is on a distinguished road Fredrik_anselm's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Divex EOD stealth/CDLSE

Hi

Is their anyone with experience of the Divex EOD stealth and/or the upgraded version, CDLSE?
    Whats the big differences compared to civil rebreathers like the inspo vision?
    Is it possible to dive the unit manual/SCR? Is their any decompression computer in the unit? Tempstik? Is heliox still the standard option in stead of trimix?

That what a lot of questions but I canīt find much on internet regarding those rebreathers.

Regards,
    Fredrik

RBW Member Paul Haynes is an unknown quantity at this point Paul Haynes's Avatar
    Meg 2.7

Inspiration, Stealth

Re: Divex EOD stealth/CDLSE

Hello Fredrik

I am an Instructor Trainer on the Divex range of rebreathers and have been diving and working on their development for over 15 years . Clearance Divers Life Support Equipment (CDLSE) is the latest variant of the Stealth range of eCCR designed specifically for mine countermeasures and explosive ordnance disposal operations. Whilst the basic functional principles are common to any other eCCR, there are significant design differences between CDLSE and the various sport rebreathers on the market, differences which I am not in a position to discuss. Stealth rebreathers are in-service with various nations worldwide, for example the German Navy uses the variant known as EOD-M and the UK Navy the latest variant CDLSE. What is the reason for your question?

Rgds Paul
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 1st October 2011 at 14:55. Reason: Commercial link

Fabio Barfab will become famous soon enough Barfab will become famous soon enough Barfab will become famous soon enough Barfab's Avatar
    Ouroboros

Sentinel

Re: Divex EOD stealth/CDLSE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Haynes  View Original Post
    Hello Fredrik

I am an Instructor Trainer on the Divex range of rebreathers and have been diving and working on their development for over 15 years . Clearance Divers Life Support Equipment (CDLSE) is the latest variant of the Stealth range of eCCR designed specifically for mine countermeasures and explosive ordnance disposal operations. Whilst the basic functional principles are common to any other eCCR, there are significant design differences between CDLSE and the various sport rebreathers on the market, differences which I am not in a position to discuss. Stealth rebreathers are in-service with various nations worldwide, for example the German Navy uses the variant known as EOD-M and the UK Navy the latest variant CDLSE. What is the reason for your question?

Rgds Paul
    We would like to know if some improvments may extended at ordinary rebreathers regardless the cost.
    Looking at pics look like a normal CCR with a great display/electronics very similar to HH ones.
    Last edited by Barfab; 13th January 2018 at 13:43. Reason: wrong typing

+ Reply to Thread