Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Be careful - xtremescubastore

RBW Member ashsg will become famous soon enough ashsg will become famous soon enough ashsg will become famous soon enough ashsg's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Re: KEEP AWAY from XTREMESCUBA - RICHARD GRAFF

Quote Originally Posted by bagarospo636  View Original Post
    Hi all,
    in august i have been cheated by Richard Graff. I bought from him a Meg, and after a series of events, i decided to ask my money back. Now is more than 1 month that i'am awaiting for the refund. He told me that he did the wire transfer but of course he did not.
    As of today Richard still have my money (more than 8500$).

So:
    * do not make any business with him
    * do not make transactions on Xtremescuba web sites (Xtreme Scuba Dive Store | Advanced Technical Diving Center in Ventura CA - Xtreme Scuba Technical Dive Center | Ventura CA Dive Shop/Store)
    * do not send/reply to his mail (richard@xtremescuba.com).
    * do not make payment to him both using paypal (richard@xtremescuba.com) or via wire transfer. Below details on his account:
    BANK NAME:
    PACIFIC CAPITAL BANK CORP.
    250 SOUTH MILLS ROAD VENTURA, CA 93003
    ROUTING#: 122220593
    BANK ACCOUNT#: 0100217496
    BANK ACCOUNT NAME: XS ENTERPRISES SWIFT CODE: SBBTUS66

Police has been of course informed. Hope to have my money back!

If someone of you knows lawyers in Ventura that could help or follow me please send me a PM.

Please make aware and notify diving centers, diving communities, diving networks and your diving friends to avoid Richard Graff!.

Finally, send me a PM in case you know other forums or social networks where i could post my thread to inform more people as possible.

Thanks!

Post here as well YD Scuba Diving Forums good luck. ****ing scum bag rip off merchant hope he gets what is coming to him

Ash

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Call ISC and speak to Leon. The CCR market is tiny and manufacturers at usually interested in how their units are sold to the public. (heck, theres evan a Belgian who tries to control the used market :))

This company surely must be an ISC dealer and have instructors associated with them in order to legitimately sell Megalodons.

If your purchase was legit and your money was paid and a refund is legitimately due, I cant see them not wanting to know about it?

RBW Member bagarospo636 is an unknown quantity at this point bagarospo636's Avatar
    HH Extreme

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    Call ISC and speak to Leon. The CCR market is tiny and manufacturers at usually interested in how their units are sold to the public. (heck, theres evan a Belgian who tries to control the used market :))

This company surely must be an ISC dealer and have instructors associated with them in order to legitimately sell Megalodons.

If your purchase was legit and your money was paid and a refund is legitimately due, I cant see them not wanting to know about it?
    ALready Wrote an email to ISC...they replied me that Richard is not a authorized seller, they do not know him and they never did business with him

Can you send me via PM the mail o mobile phone of Leon.

Thanks

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON MK15.5

BMR500 IDA71 IDA64 RGUFM AKA60

Quote Originally Posted by bagarospo636  View Original Post
    Can you send me via PM the mail o mobile phone of Leon.

Thanks
    Their phone number is on their website under 'Contact'. I've always gotten an answer when calling during normal business hours. They are on pacific daylight time right now (Z - 7 hours).

Good luck and thanks for warning others.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3