Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Be careful - xtremescubastore

RBW Member bagarospo636 is an unknown quantity at this point bagarospo636's Avatar
    HH Extreme

Be careful - xtremescubastore

Hi all,
    in the previous days i have been scammed by xtremescubastore (Xtreme Scuba Dive Store | Advanced Technical Diving Center in Ventura CA). I have exchanged many emails with richard (email address: Richard ) for the purchasing of a MEG rebreather. After having received pictures and advices on the configuration from richard i decided to proceed with the payment of 8554.75$.
    Payment has been done via bank wire transfer. Details are:
    BANK NAME:
    PACIFIC CAPITAL BANK CORP.
    250 SOUTH MILLS ROAD VENTURA, CA 93003
    ROUTING#: 122220593
    BANK ACCOUNT#: 0100217496
    BANK ACCOUNT NAME: XS ENTERPRISES SWIFT CODE: SBBTUS66

I have called the number (805)6442563 and there is an automatic responder, and after saying richard, you can leave voice message in the inbox.

Of course after the payment the person stopped to reply to my emails.

Please be careful in doing business with xtremescubastore.

Now, i would like to have suggestion from you on how to proceed to try to get back my money. I'am from Italy so i do not know the way forward in US.
    Is there something i can do (e.g. write to the police or to the bank to block the bank account, identify the owner, remove or ask to close the store on the web to avoid other people buying online)...

Please any suggestions are more than welcome also via PM.

I kindly ask to the moderator to highlight this thread.

Thanks!

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Re: Be careful - xtremescubastore

Mate, website looks like it hasn't been updated for a while. Hope you get your money back.

Best of luck!

Arthur Pridham chewie525 will become famous soon enough chewie525 will become famous soon enough chewie525 will become famous soon enough chewie525 will become famous soon enough chewie525's Avatar

Hi I have got gear from them before only small stuff but have had no problem I would suggest you contact ISC and see if they are Meg dealers and get them to chase them up InnerSpace Systems Corp
    Hope you get your meg or $ back

Regards Arthur

RBW Member bagarospo636 is an unknown quantity at this point bagarospo636's Avatar
    HH Extreme

@chevie: thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately xtremescuba is not included in the dealers of ISC...at least not anymore.

Any suggestion on how to get in contact with the police or the bank?

RBW Member Scott will become famous soon enough Scott will become famous soon enough Scott will become famous soon enough Scott will become famous soon enough Scott's Avatar
    FrankenLAR

Ventura CA Police Contacts

Contact Us | City Of Ventura

Federal Bureau of Investigations contacts

USDOJ: CRM: Fraud: Interagency Working Groups

Good Luck,

Scott

HH Extreme

Thanks Scott.

I already sent an email for opening a report to ventura CA police and IC3.

I just got confirmation from the police that a case has been opened. Hope to find a solution.

HH Extreme

thanks to all for your suggestion.

So Cal Tech Diver aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie's Avatar
    Meg

Inspo (when it works)

Unfortunately you're not the first to have a problem with Richard.
    Andrew Ainslie

Buhlmann = Bend and Mend
    VPM/RGBM = Mend and Bend
    GF 35-50/70-85 = Mend and Mend

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Quote Originally Posted by aainslie  View Original Post
    Unfortunately you're not the first to have a problem with Richard.
    If that is the case, Richard X needs to be blacklisted!!! What is his last name??

I hate sh.t like that. We are a small community! Granted you can only hope that everybody is honest and helpful but it is sad when stuff like this happens.

Hope it will turn out OK for you in the end!

Tobin George cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dreamdive  View Original Post
    If that is the case, Richard X needs to be blacklisted!!! What is his last name??

I hate sh.t like that. We are a small community! Granted you can only hope that everybody is honest and helpful but it is sad when stuff like this happens.

Hope it will turn out OK for you in the end!
    Richard Graff.

Really bad news, for quite a while now.

Chain & pad locks on the store front.

Shop closed, unpaid employees, unpaid payroll taxes, customer tanks and other gear missing, etc. etc. etc.

Tobin

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast