+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Advise needed Narked at 90 back up kit

RBW Member scubahamster is an unknown quantity at this point scubahamster's Avatar
    Evo+

Advise needed Narked at 90 back up kit

Hello everyone,

Great forum!

I have been reviewing it for a while and got a lot of very useful info. This my first post, I hope you can give me some advise.

I am new rebreather diver from NJ. I have Evo+ and just recieved new Shearwater and Narked at 90 3 cells back up kit. Shearwater from my local shop and back up kit from Add Helium. I connected the kit and tried to calibrate. Unfortunately, voltage on the first cell is always zero and calibration fails. Not a cell issue as AP Vision sees it. Looks like the cable or Shearwater are at fault. How do I figure out where the problem is and who to contact - Shearwater or Add Helium to exchange the fisher cable? Or maybe something else is at fault?

Thanks a lot in advance

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Re: Advise needed Narked at 90 back up kit

hi, im john routley from narked at 90, welcome to the boards and im sorry your first post is a problem, but im sure we can get to the bottom of the issue for you.
    im sending you a PM
    kind regards john

Quote Originally Posted by scubahamster  View Original Post
    Hello everyone,

Great forum!

I have been reviewing it for a while and got a lot of very useful info. This my first post, I hope you can give me some advise.

I am new rebreather diver from NJ. I have Evo+ and just recieved new Shearwater and Narked at 90 3 cells back up kit. Shearwater from my local shop and back up kit from Add Helium. I connected the kit and tried to calibrate. Unfortunately, voltage on the first cell is always zero and calibration fails. Not a cell issue as AP Vision sees it. Looks like the cable or Shearwater are at fault. How do I figure out where the problem is and who to contact - Shearwater or Add Helium to exchange the fisher cable? Or maybe something else is at fault?

Thanks a lot in advance
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

RBW Member scubahamster is an unknown quantity at this point scubahamster's Avatar
    Evo+

Impressive customer service. Just wanted to thank you John and mention I have recently purchased and installed your stand for Evolution - I am very impressed. Very well made. It is now much easier to put my unit on, in addition, I finally have a spot to keep my jersey up-line. Highly recomended

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Impressive customer service. Just wanted to thank you John and mention I have recently purchased and installed your stand for Evolution - I am very impressed. Very well made. It is now much easier to put my unit on, in addition, I finally have a spot to keep my jersey up-line. Highly recomended
    Hi Igor, thank you for your understanding, im sure i can get your problem sorted out within a few days,
    hey im glad you like the stand, it took some time to get it finished but i think it's very worth while.
    regards john
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

+1 for their outstanding customer service!

/Stefan , Helsingborg,Sweden

Evo+

Thank you very much John. Everything works perfectly now

+ Reply to Thread