+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What does "Your Notifications: xx" mean?

Silver Mine Junkie Dragan is on a distinguished road Dragan is on a distinguished road Dragan's Avatar
    Sentinel

What does "Your Notifications: xx" mean?

For a couple of weeks I've noticed a line stating
    "Your Notifications: 1 "
    located just below the "Welcome, USER_ID" in the top right corner.

Today, text changed to "Your Notifications: 2 " and then back to 1 again which got me really puzzled.

I suspect it has something to do with private messages, since I got one this morning, read it and then the counter decreased. I don't find any additional unread messages though which leads me to think that it probably indicates something else as well.

So, why not just click the link you say. Well, I would if the link would work for me. Using latest Snow Leopard for Mac in combination with FF/Safari and the link will just not do it...

Anyone?

/Jonas

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Re: What does "Your Notifications: xx" mean?

You possibly have a pending friend request. Have a look under the User Control Panel.
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

RBW Member nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh's Avatar

In my case it's usually private mail but the system's gone a bit funny atm and you have to go to the page with the mail on it or you can't get it.

Silver Mine Junkie Dragan is on a distinguished road Dragan is on a distinguished road Dragan's Avatar
    Sentinel

Thanks!

Pawel was spot on. Didn't see the request without using the direct link :)

+ Reply to Thread