+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just saying hello

Weeee little tadpol Geek will become famous soon enough Geek will become famous soon enough Geek will become famous soon enough Geek's Avatar
    Apecs Megalodon

There's other units?

Just saying hello

Just doing the obligatory into post..

Just bought a Meg and start my training in Sept... I think it's going to be a long to months.

I have been lurking around RBW for awhile now but since I took the plung I figure I better get this post out of the way before I start pestering everyone with questions

RBW Member johanvanlyl is an unknown quantity at this point johanvanlyl's Avatar
    Mini Meg 2.7

Inspiration Vision

Re: Just saying hello

Welcome to the Dark side !

You'll love your new unit (except for the first dives, when you get the feelling of being a novice once again...)

Johan

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Nice to meet you here on RBW

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Welcome on board, have fun and save diving
    Best Ossi Italy

Hammermeg, Copis2, Kiss divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe's Avatar
    Meg 2.7, Hammermeg, copis meg

Kiss Sport, Draeger dolphin

Welcome to the dark side!!
    Good choice of unit and enjoy the experience.
    Gabe

RBW Member PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG's Avatar
    Meg

Fenzy PO68 Dolphin

I had a similar wait. It is like your a kid again and Christmass never comes! Prepare to be humbled, but do remember to enjoy yourself.

And welcome.

Peter

Weeee little tadpol Geek will become famous soon enough Geek will become famous soon enough Geek will become famous soon enough Geek's Avatar
    Apecs Megalodon

There's other units?

Thanks all, looking forward to class.... talk about a long wait, of course if it was tomorrow it would feel the same.

Looking forward to learning it all again, I just got to that place in my tech diving where I started to pay out the nose on gas and more classes that I would have to take again on a rebreather, so I took the plunge

Dark side indeed

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome and congrats to your choice, enjoy the training and the unit, great and safe dives.

ADM/RBW Staff John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Hey Geek!!!!

I was wondering if we'd see you when I heard that you'd bought a Meg. Welcome to Rebreatherworld! It's good to see you here!

- John

Apecs Megalodon

There's other units?

Quote Originally Posted by John Rawlings  View Original Post
    Hey Geek!!!!

I was wondering if we'd see you when I heard that you'd bought a Meg. Welcome to Rebreatherworld! It's good to see you here!

- John

Yep, need multipule sources to pester with all the noob questions I'm going to have... I'll play nice, I swear

and I had to buy my own Meg... Josh was getting tired of me fondeling his... err "unit"
    Last edited by Geek; 18th July 2011 at 18:49.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast