+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Looking for Buhlmann's 1983/1984 book

  1. #1
    RebreatherWorld Sponsor tdzao has a spectacular aura about tdzao has a spectacular aura about tdzao has a spectacular aura about tdzao has a spectacular aura about tdzao has a spectacular aura about tdzao has a spectacular aura about tdzao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    136

    Looking for Buhlmann's 1983/1984 book

    Hi all,

    I am looking to buy a hardcopy of Buhlmann's classic 1983/1984 book on decompression theory. Either the German or English version is okay.

    Decompression-decompression sickness
    A.A. Bühlmann

    Published 1984 by Springer-Verlag in Berlin, New York .
    Written in English

    ISBN: 0387133089


    Willing to pay well.

    Eric Fattah
    Liquivision Products

  2. #2
    RBW Member nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,382

    Re: Looking for Buhlmann's 1983/1984 book

    Quote Originally Posted by tdzao  View Original Post
    I am looking to buy a hardcopy of Buhlmann's classic 1983/1984 book on decompression theory. Either the German or English version is okay.
    I got the German one from Amazon Germany but I struggle with technical German so I'd love the English one but it's long out of print.

  3. #3
    Damn the Torpedoes !!! uga82grad will become famous soon enough uga82grad will become famous soon enough uga82grad will become famous soon enough uga82grad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    72
    NAV-1 homebuilt

    RG, LAR-Baby, NAV-1

    Re: Looking for Buhlmann's 1983/1984 book

    Quote Originally Posted by tdzao  View Original Post
    Hi all,

    I am looking to buy a hardcopy of Buhlmann's classic 1983/1984 book on decompression theory. Either the German or English version is okay.

    Decompression-decompression sickness
    A.A. Bühlmann

    Published 1984 by Springer-Verlag in Berlin, New York .
    Written in English

    ISBN: 0387133089


    Willing to pay well.

    Eric Fattah
    Liquivision Products
    If you're just wanting the Buhlmann ZH-L16 deco algorithm:

    Scuba Diving - New Jersey & Long Island New York - dive Wreck Valley - Gear & Training - Decompression Theory

    DIY DECOMPRESSION

    or try this link to search library catalogs all over the world: just plug in your postal code, and the ISBN, and it will show you hardcopies in libraries nearest to you. Then you could just scan it. Here are seven copies in my state. Just put your zip code in.

    Decompression-decompression sickness (Book, 1984) [WorldCat.org]

    But if you're after a hard copy original for a collection, good luck.

    Cheers,
    Jack

  4. #4
    Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,742
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

    rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

    Re: Looking for Buhlmann's 1983/1984 book

    Quote Originally Posted by uga82grad  View Original Post
    If you're just wanting the Buhlmann ZH-L16 deco algorithm:

    Scuba Diving - New Jersey & Long Island New York - dive Wreck Valley - Gear & Training - Decompression Theory

    DIY DECOMPRESSION

    or try this link to search library catalogs all over the world: just plug in your postal code, and the ISBN, and it will show you hardcopies in libraries nearest to you. Then you could just scan it. Here are seven copies in my state. Just put your zip code in.

    Decompression-decompression sickness (Book, 1984) [WorldCat.org]

    But if you're after a hard copy original for a collection, good luck.

    Cheers,
    Jack
    Useful information. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts