+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Diving Villasimius Wrecks

  1. #1
    Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,132
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

    pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

    Diving Villasimius Wrecks

    A Testvideo from diving the fantastic Wrecks around Villasimius Sardinia Italy with PRODIVE (Bengasi -95m, Loredan -65m, Isonzo -50m).
    When I have a little more time I will make a finale, better clip.
    I hope You enjoy the video.
    Last edited by gerstl_ossi; 14th July 2011 at 16:40.

  2. #2
    RBW Member Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    72
    Costom COPIS Meg.

    KISS-Dolphin

    Re: Diving Villasimius Wrecks

    Awsome work Ossi!

    Thanks for showing!

    The very best regards from Kim Meineche!



    Quote Originally Posted by gerstl_ossi  View Original Post
    A Testvideo from diving the fantastic Wrecks around Villasimius Sardinia Italy with PRODIVE (Bengasi -95m, Loredan -65m, Isonzo -50m).
    When I have a little more time I will make a finale, better clip.
    I hope You enjoy the video.
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 17th July 2011 at 17:33. Reason: Non- supporting member

  3. #3
    RBW Member Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Warsaw, Poland
    Posts
    159
    HH ccr

    Thumbs up Re: Diving Villasimius Wrecks

    Great clip Ossi
    I hope this summer I will have a chance to dive this wreck.
    Cheers
    Paco

  4. #4
    Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,132
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

    pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

    Re: Diving Villasimius Wrecks

    Quote Originally Posted by Slawek Packo  View Original Post
    Great clip Ossi
    I hope this summer I will have a chance to dive this wreck.
    Cheers
    Paco
    Paco, thanks for the compliments, Yes they are indeed very nice wrecks, amazing diving there. If You spent some days at Cala Ganone I would make one or two days off from cavediving and travel to Villasimius. The Wrecks there are worth it. If Tody can arrange it OK, otherwise go with Stefano from Prodive, a very nice person. (PRO DIVE)
    Greetings to You and Ania.
    Ossi

  5. #5
    Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,132
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

    pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

    Re: Diving Villasimius Wrecks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Meineche  View Original Post
    Awsome work Ossi!

    Thanks for showing!

    The very best regards from Kim Meineche!
    Hi Kim, I had a look at Your homepage, expecially the 3D gallery. Wow, enjoyed it a lot, looks like to be there really, have to modify my diving mask for 3D . Great work, amazing pics.
    Best Ossi

  6. #6
    Rocketman packeteer is on a distinguished road packeteer is on a distinguished road packeteer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sydney, AU
    Posts
    157
    JJ-CCR

    Re: Diving Villasimius Wrecks

    nice work

  7. #7
    Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    833
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

    rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

    Re: Diving Villasimius Wrecks

    Great work, Ossi.

    Thanks for sharing the clips.

  8. #8
    RBW Member Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    72
    Costom COPIS Meg.

    KISS-Dolphin

    Re: Diving Villasimius Wrecks

    Thank You very much Ossi! Don't know if you can get a divingmask with anaglyph-colored glasses?!
    My next cameras (Sometime in the future....) definaitely have to be able to take video (Don't even know how successfull this could be with a dual DSLR-rig??).

    I'm amazed how nice colors and how much contrast you have on your footage and your model is also really great on the film! Very good moving and good work with his light that gives a very fine impression of the details that you captured!

    If you say this is only a "Test film"... what will you then not be able to do when you go for real!

    What kind of rig are you using.... and even more interesting: What lens and light?

    Cheers again from Kim!

    Quote Originally Posted by gerstl_ossi  View Original Post
    Hi Kim, I had a look at Your homepage, expecially the 3D gallery. Wow, enjoyed it a lot, looks like to be there really, have to modify my diving mask for 3D . Great work, amazing pics.
    Best Ossi

  9. #9
    Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,132
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

    pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

    Re: Diving Villasimius Wrecks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Meineche  View Original Post
    Thank You very much Ossi! Don't know if you can get a divingmask with anaglyph-colored glasses?!
    My next cameras (Sometime in the future....) definaitely have to be able to take video (Don't even know how successfull this could be with a dual DSLR-rig??).

    I'm amazed how nice colors and how much contrast you have on your footage and your model is also really great on the film! Very good moving and good work with his light that gives a very fine impression of the details that you captured!

    If you say this is only a "Test film"... what will you then not be able to do when you go for real!

    What kind of rig are you using.... and even more interesting: What lens and light?

    Cheers again from Kim!
    Hi Kim, I use a Sony HC7 in a homemade housing.Wideangle from Inon UW100 with Dome - Light is 2x50Watt HID also homemade. I have some pics here on rebreatherworld. No issue with the housing up to 100 Meter.
    Best Ossi

    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=19958

  10. #10
    RBW Member Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    72
    Costom COPIS Meg.

    KISS-Dolphin

    Re: Diving Villasimius Wrecks

    In deep respect, Ossi!
    I am truely impressed! Your skills are awesome... obviously not only in the water! That housing looks SO cool. Could be REALLY INTERESTING to put another one side by side and connect the two cameras with a Lanc-controller to see if it works 3D (If the coverage of the lens is big enough to fit the shortest possible distance between the two cameras/lenses).

    It is always so cool to see when people make something themselves instead of just buying everything ready to use!

    Keep up the good work Ossi!

    All the best again from Kim!



    Quote Originally Posted by gerstl_ossi  View Original Post
    Hi Kim, I use a Sony HC7 in a homemade housing.Wideangle from Inon UW100 with Dome - Light is 2x50Watt HID also homemade. I have some pics here on rebreatherworld. No issue with the housing up to 100 Meter.
    Best Ossi

    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=19958

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts