+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Diving Villasimius Wrecks

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Diving Villasimius Wrecks

A Testvideo from diving the fantastic Wrecks around Villasimius Sardinia Italy with PRODIVE (Bengasi -95m, Loredan -65m, Isonzo -50m).
    When I have a little more time I will make a finale, better clip.
    I hope You enjoy the video.
    Last edited by gerstl_ossi; 14th July 2011 at 16:40.

RBW Member Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche's Avatar
    Costom COPIS Meg.

KISS-Dolphin

Re: Diving Villasimius Wrecks

Awsome work Ossi!

Thanks for showing!

The very best regards from Kim Meineche!

Quote Originally Posted by gerstl_ossi  View Original Post
    A Testvideo from diving the fantastic Wrecks around Villasimius Sardinia Italy with PRODIVE (Bengasi -95m, Loredan -65m, Isonzo -50m).
    When I have a little more time I will make a finale, better clip.
    I hope You enjoy the video.
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 17th July 2011 at 17:33. Reason: Non- supporting member

RBW Member Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo's Avatar
    HH ccr

Thumbs up Re: Diving Villasimius Wrecks

Great clip Ossi
    I hope this summer I will have a chance to dive this wreck.
    Cheers
    Paco

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

Quote Originally Posted by Slawek Packo  View Original Post
    Great clip Ossi
    I hope this summer I will have a chance to dive this wreck.
    Cheers
    Paco
    Paco, thanks for the compliments, Yes they are indeed very nice wrecks, amazing diving there. If You spent some days at Cala Ganone I would make one or two days off from cavediving and travel to Villasimius. The Wrecks there are worth it. If Tody can arrange it OK, otherwise go with Stefano from Prodive, a very nice person. (PRO DIVE)
    Greetings to You and Ania.
    Ossi

eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Meineche  View Original Post
    Awsome work Ossi!

Thanks for showing!

The very best regards from Kim Meineche!
    Hi Kim, I had a look at Your homepage, expecially the 3D gallery. Wow, enjoyed it a lot, looks like to be there really, have to modify my diving mask for 3D . Great work, amazing pics.
    Best Ossi

Rocketman packeteer is on a distinguished road packeteer is on a distinguished road packeteer's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

nice work

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Great work, Ossi.

Thanks for sharing the clips.

RBW Member Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche has a spectacular aura about Kim Meineche's Avatar
    Costom COPIS Meg.

KISS-Dolphin

Thank You very much Ossi! Don't know if you can get a divingmask with anaglyph-colored glasses?!
    My next cameras (Sometime in the future....) definaitely have to be able to take video (Don't even know how successfull this could be with a dual DSLR-rig??).

I'm amazed how nice colors and how much contrast you have on your footage and your model is also really great on the film! Very good moving and good work with his light that gives a very fine impression of the details that you captured!

If you say this is only a "Test film"... what will you then not be able to do when you go for real!

What kind of rig are you using.... and even more interesting: What lens and light?

Cheers again from Kim!

Hi Kim, I had a look at Your homepage, expecially the 3D gallery. Wow, enjoyed it a lot, looks like to be there really, have to modify my diving mask for 3D . Great work, amazing pics.
    Best Ossi

eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Meineche  View Original Post
    Thank You very much Ossi! Don't know if you can get a divingmask with anaglyph-colored glasses?!
    My next cameras (Sometime in the future....) definaitely have to be able to take video (Don't even know how successfull this could be with a dual DSLR-rig??).

I'm amazed how nice colors and how much contrast you have on your footage and your model is also really great on the film! Very good moving and good work with his light that gives a very fine impression of the details that you captured!

If you say this is only a "Test film"... what will you then not be able to do when you go for real!

What kind of rig are you using.... and even more interesting: What lens and light?

Cheers again from Kim!
    Hi Kim, I use a Sony HC7 in a homemade housing.Wideangle from Inon UW100 with Dome - Light is 2x50Watt HID also homemade. I have some pics here on rebreatherworld. No issue with the housing up to 100 Meter.
    Best Ossi

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=19958

Costom COPIS Meg.

KISS-Dolphin

In deep respect, Ossi!
    I am truely impressed! Your skills are awesome... obviously not only in the water! That housing looks SO cool. Could be REALLY INTERESTING to put another one side by side and connect the two cameras with a Lanc-controller to see if it works 3D (If the coverage of the lens is big enough to fit the shortest possible distance between the two cameras/lenses).

It is always so cool to see when people make something themselves instead of just buying everything ready to use!

Keep up the good work Ossi!

All the best again from Kim!

Hi Kim, I use a Sony HC7 in a homemade housing.Wideangle from Inon UW100 with Dome - Light is 2x50Watt HID also homemade. I have some pics here on rebreatherworld. No issue with the housing up to 100 Meter.
    Best Ossi

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=19958

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast