+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: July 4th Dive Trip Report

Re: July 4th Dive Trip Report

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    Said optima diver spent his time on the deck.
    Classic.

Bobby

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Nice Tony. Excellent as always. I loved the N19 too! Really enjoyed the party afterwards also.

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Nice video..
    Thanks for that..
    Was one of the wreck the Hog Heaven ? (Don't know if I recall the name right).. The one in the beginning looked a bit like it.. but since I have no reference of other wrecks in the area there might be plenty looking alike
    Been there last August during my Florida trip..

Unfortunately only quite short dives since I was on a rec boat with an 80 and there was a time limit on the dives

RBW Member tomhanaway is on a distinguished road tomhanaway is on a distinguished road tomhanaway's Avatar

That's great Tony. I can see the benefits of editing

Special thanks to Jeff and Danielle for their hosting afterwards.

Tom H.

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Really nice video, enjoyed a lot watshing it, thanks for sharing.
    Best Ossi

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogenius  View Original Post
    Nice video..
    Thanks for that..
    Was one of the wreck the Hog Heaven ? (Don't know if I recall the name right).. The one in the beginning looked a bit like it.. but since I have no reference of other wrecks in the area there might be plenty looking alike
    Been there last August during my Florida trip..

Unfortunately only quite short dives since I was on a rec boat with an 80 and there was a time limit on the dives
    Nope, none of those wrecks is Hog Heaven. Hog Heaven is much further south off Ft. Lauderdale. about the same depth, it is a barge.

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    Actually, the Optima didn't make the water. Rough seas popped it out of the bungee and it hit the deck, splitting the hoses where they enter the head.

Said optima diver spent his time on the deck.
    The same thing happened to said O2ptima diver in the Keys a few years ago, but with little damage to his unit. He was able to make that dive... You would think said diver would have learned from that....

Richie

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

I remember a diver falling on his ass in the Bahamas. Would have broken his first stages were it not for some ponytail wearing metal listening welder frame.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    I remember a diver falling on his ass in the Bahamas. Would have broken his first stages were it not for some ponytail wearing metal listening welder frame.
    thank you, thank you very much
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    Nope, none of those wrecks is Hog Heaven. Hog Heaven is much further south off Ft. Lauderdale. about the same depth, it is a barge.
    Thanks.. At leats it seems I got the name right

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2