+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Oxy 2 sensors

New Member Diver Dude is an unknown quantity at this point Diver Dude's Avatar

Oxy 2 sensors

I just called Oxycheq for Oxy2 sensors. He said they are out of production and unavailable. Does anyone have a source or mod for these?

Thanks,

Bryan

Chris Miller undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o's Avatar
    Dolphin (Atlantis)

IDA-71

Re: Oxy 2 sensors

He's probably referring to the fact that teledyne (which I bleive they dstributed in NA) won't sell diving sensors any more the replacement is the AI PSR-11-39-MD2 PSR-11-39-MD2 Oxygen Sensor (Replaces Uwatec A11 303) I'm using two in my OXY2 just fine

Thanks for the info.
    Does anyone know where I can order them in the US? If I get them, from Canada they will charge me $110.00 just for shipping. Tecme is closed for the next two weeks.

RBW Member camerone has a spectacular aura about camerone has a spectacular aura about camerone has a spectacular aura about camerone has a spectacular aura about camerone has a spectacular aura about camerone's Avatar

Dive Gear Express has them; they're very fast at shipping, and whenever I've had cell problems, their return/replace policy has been top notch.

Oxygen Sensors for Diving - Dive Gear Express

Fantastic! The price is good too.

Thanks,

Bryan

I called Dive Gear Express about the sensors. They didn't have the PSR-11-39-MD2 I needed for the OXY2 only the PSR-11-39-MD. They suggested that I call the manufacturer to see if PSR-11-39-MD would work.
    So I called Analytical Industries Inc. and they said the polarity was switched around on the pins so only the PSR-11-39-MD2 will work for my application. I was able to buy direct from them.
    Hope this helps anyone else that needs these sensors.
    Thanks for the input guys.

RBW Member camerone has a spectacular aura about camerone has a spectacular aura about camerone has a spectacular aura about camerone has a spectacular aura about camerone has a spectacular aura about camerone's Avatar

Ack - sorry about that - did not mean to steer you wrong, but glad you caught it. I didn't realize that the pins were swapped between the MD / MD2 variants, but I'm glad you got it taken care of. It's been years since I've actually seen a _working_ Oxy2 :)

(FWIW, I had two units fail on me, plus several of the matching Air Z O2 units, all within a year. I bought a VR3 when that was considered a good option and swore off Uwatec. Been almost a decade now...)

RBW Member OTHMAN is an unknown quantity at this point OTHMAN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diver Dude  View Original Post
    I called Dive Gear Express about the sensors. They didn't have the PSR-11-39-MD2 I needed for the OXY2 only the PSR-11-39-MD. They suggested that I call the manufacturer to see if PSR-11-39-MD would work.
    So I called Analytical Industries Inc. and they said the polarity was switched around on the pins so only the PSR-11-39-MD2 will work for my application. I was able to buy direct from them.
    Hope this helps anyone else that needs these sensors.
    Thanks for the input guys.

Hi I am based in Singapore

I am looking for the sensor too for my AirZO2/Oxy2 .. presently I use R 22D and I believed it no more in use

Is the sensor u talking about can fit in the AirZO2/Oxy2?

If yes , then i need it urgently

I can be email at aac_adv@pacific.net.sg

Othman

RBW Member tauchdiscounter is an unknown quantity at this point tauchdiscounter's Avatar
    Inspiration, Poseidon MKVI

Dolphin, Ray, Azimuth AF

Quote Originally Posted by Diver Dude  View Original Post
    ISo I called Analytical Industries Inc. and they said the polarity was switched around on the pins so only the PSR-11-39-MD2 will work for my application.
    Hi,
    that is not 100% correct. Also the sensors with the "standard" molex connector are working with the Oxy2.

Christian

breathing or rEbreathing Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive's Avatar
    rEvo MicFT rMS/Mini, CKiss#039

Prism2, Halcyon, Dolphin, Ray

Quote Originally Posted by OTHMAN  View Original Post
    Hi I am based in Singapore

I am looking for the sensor too for my AirZO2/Oxy2 .. presently I use R 22D and I believed it no more in use

Is the sensor u talking about can fit in the AirZO2/Oxy2?

If yes , then i need it urgently

I can be email at aac_adv@pacific.net.sg

Othman
    Othman, if you need Molex cells you can use rEvo cells as R22D is no longer available.
    I have just made an order from rEvo for some cells so if you need some call me on 97582478 by today.

Davy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast