Closed Thread

Thread: Stolen IART Training Materials by Rebreather Lab (Pelagian)

Supporting Member IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ's Avatar

Stolen IART Training Materials by Rebreather Lab (Pelagian)

IART HQ unfortunately feels itself obliged to make the following statement
    It has come to our attention that the Company Rebreather Lab is currently using IART training materials (Powerpoint presentation Inspiration Level I Author Chris Ullmann) without seeking permission from IART HQ. They have simply removed the IART copyright symbol and IART logo and added a few photos of the Pelagian rebreather and are using this as their official "Rebreather Lab training material." Furthermore they have translated the material into Swedish without our permission.
    This is a clear misuse and breach of IART copyrights and IART wishes to make it clear that we consider this theft and are consulting our solicitors to review the course of action to be taken. To avoid possible legal repercussions all instructors are advised not to use this Rebreather Lab presentation when teaching the Pelagian. Only active IART instructor members are entitled to use IART training materials.

Personal note Chris Ullmann: "I never have written any training materials for Rebreather Lab nor I have given the accreditation to use my name. I denounce the course of action fiercely.”

IART HQ
    Chris ULLMANN
    President
    Attached Images

Closed Thread