+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Noob

Kiss Classic 461 20 Hours wjjones2 is an unknown quantity at this point wjjones2's Avatar
    Drager

Kiss Classic 461 dragger

Noob

Well Hello one and all from Sunny...well not at the momment St Croix USVI. Working With S.C.U.B.A. ST Croix Ultamite Bluewater Diving Adventures. Out of Christiansted we run two boats and were now rebreather friendly and tek friendly we have a Tek fill station to trimix and are working on rebreather bottles to rent AS WELL AS TWINS AND SIDE MONTS SO cOME SEE US.
    I'm a drager dolphin diver my new Kiss Classic should be on Island next week and my Instructor Keith Chesnut will be here the first week of August 2011. I'll rack up my 100 hours and be teaching here as well as helping our friends dive our walls an undiscovered part of ST Croix below the 130 mark.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Noob

Welcome on board.

+ Reply to Thread