+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Truk Lagoon April 2012 CCR only trip

RBW Member rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty's Avatar

Truk Lagoon April 2012 CCR only trip

Hi Everyone,

I am leading a Photo Expedition to Truk lagoon next year and is a CCR only trip. We will spend 4 days at Blue Lagoon getting all of our equipment dialed in and have the option to dive some of the deeper wrecks and then we will board the Odyssey for a week of wreck diving. Email me at russ@backscatter.com with any questions.
    Attached Files

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

RBW Member rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty's Avatar

Re: Truk Lagoon April 2012 CCR only trip

Meg dealer / IT MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto's Avatar
    Meg, Pathfinder, Sentinel, MK6

Optima and Inspiration

Hey buddy,

Would be nice see you again specially in a trip like that.
    Send me the price please.
    Cheers,
    Michael Netto - www.megalodonbrasil.com.br
    ISC Megalodon CCR Dealer and IT
    Sentinel and Cislunar MK6 CCR Instructor
    IANTD and TDI CCR Trimix and CCR Cave Instructor

RBW Member John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin's Avatar

I'll be disembarking to Blue Lagoon from a trip the week before. You'll have a blast. I did in February too.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNetto  View Original Post
    Hey buddy,

Would be nice see you again specially in a trip like that.
    Send me the price please.
    Cheers,
    Hi Mike,

PM sent with pricing. It would be great to have you there!

Re: Truk Lagoon April 2012 trip

This trip is open to all ranges of divers, we have several divers that will be diving open circuit with single and double setups. We have some last minute specials on the remaining spots on this trip. Please email me for details, this is a really great deal if you want to dive Truk!
    Last edited by rusty; 27th March 2012 at 21:42.

+ Reply to Thread