+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted BPW & Reg

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Wanted BPW & Reg

Hi guys,

a friend of mine is getting serious about diving locally in OC. He wants to graduate from rented gear and I'd rather he starts directly with a BPW. I am hoping that someone (preferably in the US) has a well maintained used OC kit to sell.

So he's looking for:
    • Steel backplate
    • Harness
    • Wing (probably in the 30# to 40# range)
    • Decent first stage, second stage, pressure & depth gauge (or low end computer). Safe Second (octopus) would be nice.

Let me know!

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Re: Wanted BPW & Reg

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    Hi guys,

a friend of mine is getting serious about diving locally in OC. He wants to graduate from rented gear and I'd rather he starts directly with a BPW. I am hoping that someone (preferably in the US) has a well maintained used OC kit to sell.

So he's looking for:
    • Steel backplate
    • Harness
    • Wing (probably in the 30# to 40# range)
    • Decent first stage, second stage, pressure & depth gauge (or low end computer). Safe Second (octopus) would be nice.

Let me know!
    Terri has an extra Stainless Plate in awesome condition she'll let go reasonably... She got it when she got her meg... We can string up a Hog style harness on it as well.

Might also have a wing - need to check the inventory.... Will have her email you...

-Tim

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    Terri has an extra Stainless Plate in awesome condition she'll let go reasonably... She got it when she got her meg... We can string up a Hog style harness on it as well.

Might also have a wing - need to check the inventory.... Will have her email you...

-Tim
    Tim & Terri Big Dive Shop of Horrors. I love it, let me know.

Muffin Meg Diver tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri's Avatar
    Meg (apecs)

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    Tim & Terri Big Dive Shop of Horrors. I love it, let me know.
    Erik,

Yeah, I do have a stainless steel backplate that I got with my meg. It's in really good condition, just too big for me.

I will check the size / specs on the wing when I get home this evening and email you some pics.

I'll have Tim check my inventory of regs.... I am only keeping one OC set for my doubles.... for now :)

LAR Addict RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag's Avatar
    LAR VI FGT LAR VI Clone

OMG MK4 CDV and MK4 CSC

I have a brand new cressi ellipse titan reg with yoke attachement. Would let it go for 100€ which actually is less than half the shop price! New in box, never been wet! Just first stage and one second stage, so he would need to find a octo.

+ Reply to Thread