+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: P02 for my pascr

RBW Member charlespoelwijk is an unknown quantity at this point charlespoelwijk's Avatar
    RON

JJ-CCR

P02 for my pascr

Who nows where y can buy the small po2 gauges with the cord (cabel)and the connecter to fit in to the RON unit. How can help me with it. Looking on some rebreather sites but y cant find it!

Re: P02 for my pascr

Quote Originally Posted by charlespoelwijk  View Original Post
    Who nows where y can buy the small po2 gauges with the cord (cabel)and the connecter to fit in to the RON unit. How can help me with it. Looking on some rebreather sites but y cant find it!
    Submatix Oxyscan 100
    RevoDream NG
    KISS single display
    used VR3 with sensor monitoring unlocked may be cheaper.

RBW Member Teppo is an unknown quantity at this point Teppo's Avatar
    Tres Presidentes

What kind of fitting you have in RON?

here is one Po2 monitor also
    HW

I just in my Tres Presidentes a RevoDream and it works fine

Teppo

RBW Member laphiloche is an unknown quantity at this point laphiloche's Avatar
    edo 04

I like my hud on my revo dream. It's very easy to use.
    The only thing i want is an oled screen.

RBW Member charlespoelwijk is an unknown quantity at this point charlespoelwijk's Avatar
    RON

JJ-CCR

Thanks gys for al the help. Y did buy the X1 with the ppo2 link. X1 works oke now waithing for the ppo2 link with sensor.

hell is in the details Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T's Avatar
    JOKI/rEVO/HOME MADE

EDO04 Ray

Quote Originally Posted by charlespoelwijk  View Original Post
    Thanks gys for al the help. Y did buy the X1 with the ppo2 link. X1 works oke now waithing for the ppo2 link with sensor.
    Huh??? does anyhone here spoke about X1?
    Thanks for what? Loosing time to respond to you?
    Next time lets be clear and say "thanks for your help anyhow you are just looser and I choose my own way"

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Marc T  View Original Post
    Huh??? does anyhone here spoke about X1?
    Thanks for what? Loosing time to respond to you?
    Next time lets be clear and say "thanks for your help anyhow you are just looser and I choose my own way"
    Give him a break. No one replied to him for 6 weeks then you get all upset because he had brought something in the mean time???

hell is in the details Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T's Avatar
    JOKI/rEVO/HOME MADE

EDO04 Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Packhorse  View Original Post
    Give him a break. No one replied to him for 6 weeks then you get all upset because he had brought something in the mean time???
    I must admit I have been a bit over reactive on this one
    More, reading this post I must also admit that I though the second hand VR3 to be a good idea on a PSCR but If you have too much money , X1 is a better choice.

RON

JJ-CCR

Oh hello, yep some people have sent me direct email. I have made a choice afther i have seen the X1. I think the VR3 and sherwater are to bulky. I think this is i nice choice with the X link. The X1 work realy perfectly, its small but good visible by the oled and olso full trimix. Sorry that I did not respond on some drops here but to get engry?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast