+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ProTec Tulum Dive Center Opening Specials

PROTEC MEXICO mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico's Avatar

ProTec Tulum Dive Center Opening Specials

yo all

This opening a dive shop thing is taking quite a bit of my time but we are opening on July 1st and have a Grand Opening house warming party on October 15th. If I don't see you here I may see you at DEMA.

greetz
    Matt

ProTec Tulum Opening Specials October 15th - December 15th

We are opening our doors to the public on July 1st but have not really had the time to organize a opening party. Our house warming party will be on October 15th starting at 6:00 pm we will have some music, drinks and a bbq. Please swing by if you are in the area.

During our grand opening of our ProTec Tulum Dive Center on October 15th, 2011 we will initiate two month filled with special offers. We offer the following ProTec Tulum opening specials who are valid only from October 15th to December 15th of 2011.

- On all diver level courses the 3rd student is free. Bring a friend, divide and share the cost for cave, ccr cave, sidemount, trimix, rebreather, etc. training programs.

- On all cave guiding services the 2nd diver is free. Only expenses such as tanks, fills, entrances & transport are charged in either sidemount, opencircuit, ccr cave, etc. diving.

- On all retail dive gear 10 % off such as Dive Rite, STEALTH, Golem Gear, DIR Zone and other quality dive gear.

- On all DPV scooter rental 50 % off such as Silent Submersion scooters.

- On all tank rental 50 % off such as doubles, stages, sidemount, bailout, ccr, etc.

- On all CCR Rebreather rental 50 % off such as Megalodon APECS or COPIS, Classic KISS, Vision Inspiration and O2ptima.

- On oxygen fills 50 % off up to 3000 psi / 200 bar fill pressure.

Please book early and check for availability. First come, first serve, deposit required upon booking. Special offers valid only during October 15th and December 15th, 2011. Email info@protectulum.com for info or booking.
    Last edited by mattmexico; 21st June 2011 at 21:20.
    N 20' 37.617'
    W 87' 04.693'

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: ProTec Tulum Dive Center Opening Specials

I checked on flights and hotel, and with the Protec special, this turns out to be a great deal.

I am available from early in December until just when the special ends in the middle of the month. A big advantage of this time is that we can take advantage of low season prices when the weather has hopefully started to cool down.

Anyone interested?

+ Reply to Thread