+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dolphin training in North East?

RBW Member alpine44 is on a distinguished road alpine44 is on a distinguished road alpine44's Avatar

Dolphin training in North East?

Where can I get trained and certified on a Dolphin in New England or New Jersey/Maryland?

And who would be a good mentor on the route of converting it to mCCR?

BTW: Is Dave ****** still operating out of Rhode Island? His trawler site is down.
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 17th June 2011 at 22:51.

RBW Member mgkarl is on a distinguished road mgkarl is on a distinguished road mgkarl's Avatar
    Explorer Sport, Inspo Classic

Dolphin UBS40 Ray

Re: Dolphin training in North East?

As far as I know there is no one doing Dolphin training in New England, although I would be happy to be proven wrong. There are a couple of shops that still mention the Dolphin on their websites, but when I called (a year and a half ago) they said they were focused mostly on CCR training and were not doing SCR training. I ended up getting my TDI Dolphin cert from Rec Tek scuba in Bonaire - about as far from New England as you can get!

RBW Member Martini is an unknown quantity at this point Martini's Avatar
    Kiss Clssic

You can try Jason Fisch at the Scuba Connection in Hillsborough. The Dolphin is listed on their web site but I am not sure he is still teaching it. Jason is also an instructor on both the KISS and Revo rebreathers, so he can certainly help guide you down the road to MCCR. You can reach Jay at 908-359-1250. Good Luck in your search.

Supporting Member Black Jack is on a distinguished road Black Jack is on a distinguished road Black Jack's Avatar
    Prism II

rEvo II, KISS, LARV, rEvo hCCR

I still teach it from time to time when folks pick up a unit. If you care to take a trip to North Carolina I can help you out. Good luck!

Ed
    "Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
    Black Jack Tech Diving

RBW Member diver5311 is an unknown quantity at this point diver5311's Avatar
    Aqualung C.R.A.B.E.

Drager Dolphin

If you are in the need for training on the Dolphin in Panama City, Fla drop me a line. t.swanick@juno.com.

Atitlanccr

I can do training in New Jersey.
    Keith

+ Reply to Thread