+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Homemade TR300 User

RBW Member JuergenH is an unknown quantity at this point JuergenH's Avatar
    SF2 eCCR

TR300 (SCR), Satori , SF2 mccr

New Homemade TR300 User

Hi my Name is Juergen. I"m from Germany and a newbie with regards of using a rebreather. My diving experience are:
    800+ dives -mostly in cold water (all OC) - CMAS Instructor, CMAS Nitrox Instructor.

I've been lucky to become a owner of a homemade SCR rebreather TR300 developed by Holger Berghaeuser. I have no experience with rebreather and I'm looking forward to get as much of information about the TR300 and rebreathers in general.

Best regards,

Juergen

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: New Homemade TR300 User

hey jürgen, welcome und grüsse aus der schweiz

Holger Berghäuser TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300's Avatar
    TR300

Submatix

Re: New Homemade TR300 User

Quote Originally Posted by JuergenH  View Original Post
    Hi my Name is Juergen. I"m from Germany and a newbie with regards of using a rebreather. My diving experience are:
    800+ dives -mostly in cold water (all OC) - CMAS Instructor, CMAS Nitrox Instructor.

I've been lucky to become a owner of a homemade SCR rebreather TR300 developed by Holger Berghaeuser. I have no experience with rebreather and I'm looking forward to get as much of information about the TR300 and rebreathers in general.

Best regards,

Juergen
    Hi Juergen,
    then ask me I can give you so much information about the TR300

regards
    Holger

RBW Member amonix is on a distinguished road amonix is on a distinguished road amonix's Avatar
    Meg Vision Discovery rEvo

, Dolphin, Satori, Voyager

Re: New Homemade TR300 User : an other one

Hi all,

After 3 months of using, Juergen sold me his TR300 rebreather.
    The reb is on the way to Belgium.
    I'm already Dolphin and Submatix SCR diver and I thing, I'll use the TR300 as bailout rebreather.

I know that the rig is out of order because of its conterlung (bag).

Has anybody an idea on the bellow used in TR300 : brand, model, size ?
    Or an idea on the good spare part for it.

Thanks.

André

+ Reply to Thread