+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 more dive in Sardinia with 18 CCR divers

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

2 more dive in Sardinia with 18 CCR divers

Hi,
    2 more dives with 18 CCR divers underwater at the same time, on the wrecks of Isonzo and Loredan.
    Perfect organization of Stefano owner of Pro Dive Diving Center, and
    finally the weather ideal, with calm sea and sun shining.
    Tomorrow dive on Bangasi.

Best

Aldo
    Attached Images
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Re: 2 more dive in Sardinia with 18 CCR divers

Nice dive-places with fantastic wrecks, nice "trattoria" with good Italian food, that all looks pretty good, enjoy Your holiday guys.
    Cheers Ossi

RBW Member Zuercher is an unknown quantity at this point Zuercher's Avatar
    JJ-CCR,Triton M3S

Ap Inspiration Classic

Diving must be fantastic there in Sardinia!! Lots of wrecks and impressive uw-life. Just need to look at those gorgonias!!! I've been always thinking that Portofino Marine Park near Genova has really impressive gorgonias , but according these pictures Sardinia/your dive sites wins hands down. Nice to see that you take time to dive with your JJ-CCR!
    Cheers Jari

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Beautifull photos as usuall Aldo, Thanks....

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

I'm jealous.You lucky bastards go diving while I'm working in the office far away from the water/sea/caves.Congrats.Nice pics Aldo, as always!

Very Respectfully

Roland

Scuba Nerd voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Ray, RG-UF/M , FGT I/D

the support diver with a gazillion stages is really funny !

great shots

Rocketman packeteer is on a distinguished road packeteer is on a distinguished road packeteer's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Quote Originally Posted by voets  View Original Post
    the support diver with a gazillion stages is really funny !
    geez, I thought I had it hard (as support diver) bringing up 2 x al95's and a scooter!

+ Reply to Thread