Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "The Neverending Story" part 2

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Re: "The Neverending Story" part 2

Quote Originally Posted by kimanton  View Original Post
    Yes, bullies push my buttons, too
    That will be the liberal tea served up by the EU in Brussels making you soft. Yes, I know not all of Scandanavia is into the EU principle, but you still have some of the most left wing ideals on the continent. My Last Scandanavian instructor went back home because he could earn more money doing a 24hr shift with social services than he could in a week in the US. He also got private healthcare for his family out of the deal :)

I wouldnt come over here if I were you. Theres redneck bullies all over the place, especially in the South. Its the only way you can survive and not get 'screwed over' as the yanks put it. Perhaps people are more sensitive to scams over here because we cant afford to get ripped off or have our money tied up for years on some crack pot project

On the topic at hand, I find it absolutely incredible that anyone would want to give OSELDeeplifeDeas a penny of their money. Even if they had the best CCR in the world available to buy NOW in walmart for $999 including trimix software, I wouldnt want to be associated with them.

It makes me ashamed to be British and hail from the same soil as that crowd.
    Last edited by ChrisBrown; 18th May 2011 at 17:49.

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

Above post in jest by the way, before you call for me to be keel hauled!

I don`t care about the politics, but you guys (and Linda) can certainly keep it up ;)

Over and out, have fun..

Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

I don`t care about the politics, but you guys (and Linda) can certainly keep it up ;)

Over and out, have fun..
    Well, Im wasting my time then. Im not even allowed to vote over here!

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Something wrong with shallow diving, is it not ballsy enough?
    Are you making fun of all O2-ccr divers or is it just the APOC owners on your shitlist? Real classy for a forum owner
    Owning a POX is like having a rabbit friend named Harvey…

In case you don't know who Harvey the rabbit is (was) like the POX he's imaginary.
    Last edited by DWill; 19th May 2011 at 06:03.

RBW Member Johan Pretorius is a jewel in the rough Johan Pretorius is a jewel in the rough Johan Pretorius is a jewel in the rough Johan Pretorius is a jewel in the rough Johan Pretorius is a jewel in the rough Johan Pretorius is a jewel in the rough Johan Pretorius is a jewel in the rough Johan Pretorius's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

IDA-72, IDA-71

Give the man (MontyG) a chance....

He would not post pictures of imaginary things..
    I expect pics showing the unit being dived soon

I am quite looking forward to seeing the infamous machine, and hearing what the opinions are

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Johan Pretorius  View Original Post
    Give the man (MontyG) a chance....

He would not post pictures of imaginary things..
    I expect pics showing the unit being dived soon

I am quite looking forward to seeing the infamous machine, and hearing what the opinions are
    I'll post them if I could just get the chance to see one for an hour......

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    I'll post them if I could just get the chance to see one for an hour......
    What a disingenuous crowd we have here starting with Curt. I have had my unit in the water once or twice a week since I received it several weeks ago. For all of you naysayers, all of the dives have been well below deeper than 20ft. I received what I ordered so letís just put that one to bed also. While I am not a big fan of Alexís antics, I think itís time for some people on this list to just get over it.

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Good idea......let's put it to rest then. If you paid for and received what you ordered than good for you, enjoy your unit. For those who paid for something different.......