+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diving in a Belgian mine: Condroz (video)

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Diving in a Belgian mine: Condroz (video)

Belgium is home to beautiful underwater treasures, such as this flooded mine in the Condroz. This is the place where sandstone was mined and it still shows the traces of the former mining process.

This video was contributed by the Koelakant dive and film team.
    Just sit back, relax and enjoy! Great music and amazing footage.

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Re: Diving in a Belgian mine: Condroz (video)

Veeery nice!

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Very nice indeed, how Deep does it go, and how long? Any ideas

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clive O' Driscoll  View Original Post
    Very nice indeed, how Deep does it go, and how long? Any ideas
    I'll ask the Koelakant boys and girls for this info.

RBW Member minivince is an unknown quantity at this point minivince's Avatar
    Megalodon

4 years later, and just because the answer is fun...

Depth is 9 meters max, and you can tour the mine in under 5 minutes...
    I however have to admit that the filming and editing is really nice.

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Quote Originally Posted by minivince  View Original Post
    4 years later, and just because the answer is fun...

depth is 9 meters max, and you can tour the mine in under 5 minutes...
    I however have to admit that the filming and editing is really nice.
    lol :)

+ Reply to Thread