+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vancouver Island

RBW Member Slowclimb is an unknown quantity at this point Slowclimb's Avatar
    not yet

Vancouver Island

Just completed the course in the Caymans and looking forward to diving these units in my area.

Roy

Prince of darkness Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits's Avatar
    Megalodon

Re: Vancouver Island

Quote Originally Posted by Slowclimb  View Original Post
    Just completed the course in the Caymans and looking forward to diving these units in my area.

Roy
    Congrats and Welcome to the RBW, which unit did you do your course on?

Cheers

Al

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by Slowclimb  View Original Post

Roy
    Well. Welcome to RBW. I love diving. And I love diving my rebreather. And I really, really love diving my rebreather when I'm lucky enough to be diving off of Vancouver Island. I, too, am curious as to which unit you got certified on.....

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Welcome, lots of rebreather divers here on the Island so you should have little trouble finding a buddy. I live (and mostly dive) just north of Nanaimo
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

The Evolution of Diving diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob's Avatar
    Hybrid Meg

MCCR Dolphin, Evolution

Welcome I see you found the local dive board and there are lots of RB divers on the Island so let us know if you are in town

Rob

ADM/RBW Staff John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Welcome to rebreather diving in the Pacific Northwest! You're smack dab in the middle of some of the finest diving in the world!

- John (Loves Vancouver Island!)

RBW Member Nando is an unknown quantity at this point Nando's Avatar
    Copis Meg

Welcome to the Island and RBW, i'm in Nanaimo, let me know if you're heading this way and I'll take you for a dive

CEO-Shearwater
    bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri's Avatar
    rEvo, JJ

Meg,CCR2000,KISS,Inspo,Dolphin

So what's the plan for diving this year. We used to come over 4 or 5 weekends to dive with Diver Choice. But we don't know what we're going to do this year.

Bruce
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge.
    http://www.shearwater.com

The Evolution of Diving diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob's Avatar
    Hybrid Meg

MCCR Dolphin, Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by bgpartri  View Original Post
    So what's the plan for diving this year. We used to come over 4 or 5 weekends to dive with Diver Choice. But we don't know what we're going to do this year.

Bruce
    Come on down to Vic and I will take you guys out if I am around!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast