+ Reply to Thread

Thread: U-853 vis WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U-853 vis WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today we headed out on canned air to put some new moorings down and the vis was 50+ on the U-BoatI have not seen it that good in a long time. Any one know who put the conning tower mooring on? we put one on the bow. We also put one on the Grecian. We have a charter there tomorrow as well.
    Last edited by divetoyourmax; 15th May 2011 at 00:53.

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

Re: U-853 vis WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome...any pics?

Early in the season, I've had days where you can see the conning tower from the sand in front of the bow!

RBW Member Dougyfresh is on a distinguished road Dougyfresh is on a distinguished road Dougyfresh's Avatar
    KISS Classic

I've had days where you could not see the conning tower if you were touching it. I'm glad I've only seen it that bad just one time.
    btw It might be Chucks mooring, I don't know if they put it on but they usually do.

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

lots of those days out there too... trick is early in the season (April/May) or wait it out til late Oct/Nov.

+ Reply to Thread