+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Short of breath after dive

breathing or rEbreathing Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive's Avatar
    rEvo MicFT rMS/Mini, CKiss#039

Prism2, Halcyon, Dolphin, Ray

Re: Short of breath after dive

Quote Originally Posted by spottydog  View Original Post
    Is it worth checking the dsv valves ?
    Good point!
    How long have you own the rEvo unit?
    If you have dove the unit before without this problem then it's definitely worth to do some checking.

Davy

RBW Member Bob T is an unknown quantity at this point Bob T's Avatar
    Revo

Thank you everyone for your thoughts. They have given me some new things to think about.
    I am pretty sure it is not an asthma problem, since it never happens on OC and also i do pretty strenuous workouts seven days a week and never have any problems with that.Some of the other medical issues i will have to do some more reading on. I have gone through the dsv and both flapper valves are working fine. I am going to try switching from sodasorb to sofnolime for a while just to see if that make a difference. If i can get this figured out i will let you all know what i come up with

RBW Member cadblaster3 will become famous soon enough cadblaster3 will become famous soon enough cadblaster3 will become famous soon enough cadblaster3 will become famous soon enough cadblaster3's Avatar
    Inspiration, Micro rEvo

You say you use to dive an Inspo. Perhaps your not maintaining a min loop which increases the WOB. I experience the same thing switching back and forth between Inspo/rEvo. The Inspo tends to make me lazy about it, since it's not quite as fickle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2