+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi Everybody

RBW Member alone_frank is an unknown quantity at this point alone_frank's Avatar
    N/A

Hi Everybody

Hi Everybody,
    I am new to this forum , my name is Stefan , my English is not so good ( please bear with me ) , am I an OC diver, am interested/ curios to learn more about rebreathers , rebreather diving and to share information with this community members.
    Best regards to everybody
    Stefan

Prince of darkness Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits's Avatar
    Megalodon

Re: Hi Everybody

Welcome to the RBW Stefan.

Cheers

Al

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Hi Everybody

Welcome on board.

+ Reply to Thread