+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question: rebreather only videos or also OC cave & wreck videos?

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Question: rebreather only videos or also OC cave & wreck videos?

I have a question for the RBW community. Several of the videographers that have contributed films, don't dive rebreathers. Their videos are about wrecks and caves, but done on OC. Would you prefer to see those videos here on RBW or shall we keep it rebreather only?

What do you think guys & girls?

Peter

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Question: rebreather only videos or also OC cave & wreck videos?

Quote Originally Posted by PCDiver  View Original Post
    I have a question for the RBW community. Several of the videographers that have contributed films, don't dive rebreathers. Their videos are about wrecks and caves, but done on OC. Would you prefer to see those videos here on RBW or shall we keep it rebreather only?

What do you think guys & girls?

Peter
    I like all cave and wreck videos. I don't care if the original film is shot with OC, that just mean CCR divers can return and stay twice as long. LOL

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Re: Question: rebreather only videos or also OC cave & wreck videos?

Either option is fine with me. However, maybe setting up a poll could help you get the sort of feedback you are after?
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com