+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vietnam

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Re: Vietnam

Hi Packhorse

I happened to find this link, thought it might be useful for you.

"Nha Trang is the prime location for scuba diving in Vietnam. Rainbow Divers are the largest dive operator in Vietnam that is owned and run by PADI Course Director Jeremy Stein with excellent support from many dive instructors including Grant Martin and Craig Anderson . We checked out some of the other dive shops in Nha Trang and whilst they offered cheap diving their service, equipment and professionalism were not in the same league as Rainbow. Additionally, Rainbow Divers are the only dive centre that provides Nitrox and are rebreather 'friendly'; they were very efficient in providing pure O2 fills as well as arranging for sorb for my Sports Kiss Rebreather. Note - when sending sorb to Vietnam allow for delays at customs who seem to think it is poisonous! Diving on a rebreather in Vietnam was a large eye opener for the local dive guides who referred to me as 'Rocket Man' because of the two small cylinders on my back! Trying to explain to the locals that there are no bubbles or noise was amusing to say the least."

Scuba Diving in Vietnam - Nha Trang, Whale Island and Hoi An

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Packhorse  View Original Post
    Wifey wants to go to Vietnam.

Anyone got any info on diving there?
    Any CCR friendly places?

RBW Member Wreck detective is an unknown quantity at this point Wreck detective's Avatar
    Meg

Re: Vietnam

This might help.

Dive Vietnam - Scuba Diving, Rainbow Divers PADI Diving, Underwater Photos - Dive Vietnam with the best!

could not find any CCR support anywhere when i was over there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2