+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hiring a rEvo in Florida

Team HPDW Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

JJ-CCR - KISS Classic

hiring a rEvo in Florida

I'm likely to be heading to the states towards the back end of this year and will need my baggage allowance for something so can't take my unit with me. Are there places anywhere in Florida where it's possible to hire rEvo's by the day so we can then head out and take in some of the wreck diving Florida has to offer?
    There will be 2 of us that will need them.
    Thanks in advance
    Paul

RBW Member safagamarc is on a distinguished road safagamarc is on a distinguished road safagamarc's Avatar
    rEvo III, Sentinel, Evo, Inspi

Re: hiring a rEvo in Florida

Oh Paul HTFU! You can afford the excess! However try asking the SCRUBS.

What ever happens enjoy it!

M

Team HPDW Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

JJ-CCR - KISS Classic

I need my baggage allowance for a certain toy that I will be picking up Marc and then hopefully doing some side by side runs and speed trials next time we're both in Hurghada
    There will be an internal flight to deal with unless I can get them to ship the toy to Florida for me so I'm just trying to make life easier for me and my fellow rEvo diving, scooter hunting travel mate

Quote Originally Posted by safagamarc  View Original Post
    Oh Paul HTFU! You can afford the excess! However try asking the SCRUBS.

What ever happens enjoy it!

M

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

You might also check with Peter Sotis at Add Helium. His email: peter@addhelium.com

Good Luck!

+ Reply to Thread