+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Intīl help needed from Spain.

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Re: Intīl help needed from Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by Submis  View Original Post
    but we are required to dive with flag Alpha present when diving from a boat and we have areas where diving requires permission or is not allowed at all.
    Alpha/Buoy not only required when boat diving I think. I heard there was such requirement also for shore diving where there might get boats in the area. At the Little belt we always bring buoys for that reasons and I heard that there are quite some heavy fines if you get caught diving without one from the Police..

In Germany there is no diving law at all. Theoretically you wouldn't even need a certification.. Thus apparantly there is no request for a stand by boat, which does not make sense for shorediving anyways..

Jani Santala kosh is an unknown quantity at this point kosh's Avatar
    rEvo III hybrid

1. Finland
    2. No
    3. see 2.

RBW Member andrespp is on a distinguished road andrespp is on a distinguished road andrespp's Avatar

Thank you all guys.

Age Quod Agis psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo's Avatar
    INSPIRATION VISION

Quote Originally Posted by andrespp  View Original Post
    Hello all,
    Divers in Spain doing dives from the coast/beach are being harrassed & penalized in certain spots, because the Spanish dive regulations require to have at all times a stand-by boat when diving.

(...) in the current economic crisis, some diving centers, having their income drastically reduced, are calling the Police or Civil Guards in order to impede beach dives.

1. Your country.
    2. Is there any specific law for recreational scuba?
    3. If so, does the law require a stand by boat.

Thanks in advance!

Once again thanks.
    1. Portugal
    2. Yes a specific law made in 2007 with the suport of diving clubs and dive operators that joint efforts in a recrational association of representatives and so could have a single voice to reach governement levels. We have even included exotic mixes, Tch diving and CCR diving in this new law.
    3. The portuguese law states that under signalization "the boat must be signalized according international code (day and night if applicable)". No such a thing as divers MUST have a boat. You spanish people do not dive caves or lakes or rivers ? And if so you must have a boat there as well ?

RGDS

PS; Contact Jordi Atienza, PADI legal advisor. Iīm sure he can help you.

Into Rubber Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W.'s Avatar
    Megalodon, HammerInspo

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by psmedo  View Original Post
    PS; Contact Jordi Atienza, PADI legal advisor. Iīm sure he can help you.
    Hi Andres, I know exactly what you mean. I think it would be a good idea to take it up with Jordi; PADI also had their hand in allowing diving for children again in the Balearics.

Cheers, Joop

Dive Addicts Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton's Avatar
    Hammerhead, P2, SF2, Flex, Evo

Inspo, Sent, Optima, Mk15, Dol

Andres,
    aca en los estados unidos cada estado tiene su propio ley. En el estado de utah tiene que tener la bandera de buceo.

suerte.

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Thornton  View Original Post
    Andres,
    aca en los estados unidos cada estado tiene su propio ley. En el estado de utah tiene que tener la bandera de buceo.

suerte.
    Ah.. I C.. Nice story..
    Since Andres had been asking in English and we are parzicipating in an english froum. why don't you post the information for the majority of the divers who might be interested in the different legislations...

It is quite good to know that in the US each individual state has it's own legislation and that in Utah you have to uns the "divers flag"..
    If I got that right at all with my inferior knowledge of the spanish language..

Just my dos pesos da Allemania..

RBW Member xbayet is an unknown quantity at this point xbayet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guilhem  View Original Post
    1. France
    2. yes, however, it only applies if you dive with a dive organisation (dive shop, boat operator, club). It's not applicable to cave diving either. So cave diving, shore diving, and diving from your own boat are not covered by that law.
    3. no.
    Same applies here in New Caledonia as in Wallis & Futuna.
    My guess is it should also apply in French Polynesia and all other overseas French Territories

Hope this helps.

Xavier

RBW Member andrespp is on a distinguished road andrespp is on a distinguished road andrespp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joop W.  View Original Post
    Hi Andres, I know exactly what you mean. I think it would be a good idea to take it up with Jordi; PADI also had their hand in allowing diving for children again in the Balearics.

Cheers, Joop
    Hi......well, the issue is not about understanding existing Spanish Law, the issue is that we Spanish divers want to change the law, and the comparison with the situation in other countries is a good basis to engage discussion with authorities...

Once again, thank you all!!

Into Rubber Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W.'s Avatar
    Megalodon, HammerInspo

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by andrespp  View Original Post
    Hi......well, the issue is not about understanding existing Spanish Law, the issue is that we Spanish divers want to change the law, and the comparison with the situation in other countries is a good basis to engage discussion with authorities...

Once again, thank you all!!
    There is nothing to understand about the Spanish recreational diving law, it's probably just a case of copy & paste from the law for professional divers.

But changing the law is exactly what happened with 'diving for children' in the Balearics.

On what level are you planning to engage discussions with authorities?
    Last edited by Joop W.; 3rd November 2011 at 12:50.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast