+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wild Dolphins & CCR

Banned Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave's Avatar
    Megalodon

Evolution, Pathfinder

Wild Dolphins & CCR

Last month I was in the Dominican Republic filming Humpback Whales in 3D, we brought rebreathers which helped but the whales were very sensitive to bubbles and sounds. Thank goodness dolphins are the exact opposite! They loved the funny looking creature in the rebreather with the huge 3D camera! Here is a short video a crew member shot of me filming a pod of wild spotted dolphins in Bimini. They loved the camera and the sounds of their eco location can be heard going crazy on it. It was a very successful shoot and amazing experience with wild animals.

The second half of the shoot was in Abaco, shooting the crystal caves in 3D. I will keep everyone posted as to when that video can be seen on Direct TV.

Attached Images

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Wild Dolphins & CCR

Awesome

Wow must be nice to get to just travel the world diving..... Wish I had a life like you do........

Banned Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave's Avatar
    Megalodon

Evolution, Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Awesome

Wow must be nice to get to just travel the world diving..... Wish I had a life like you do........
    Funny, I always said that about YOU!

Megalodon

Evolution, Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Awesome

PS: I was representing RBW in the Bahamas! =)
    Attached Images

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Beckave  View Original Post
    PS: I was representing RBW in the Bahamas! =)

Awesome, A hot chic in a RBW shirt!