+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New oxygen cells.

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Re: New oxygen cells.

During the last few weeks/months, John and I have undergone a few enquiries from Market Surveillance Authorities. We have welcomed the enquiries and their conclusions as it verified our position in terms of compliance and given us additional confidence that we, and our partners are operating correctly in this regard. It has also taken up an extraordinary amount of time and pointed to what we can expect the future to hold.

We were not here to be bullied, libelled or harassed to the point where we have been lately. We know this is the result of one or two individuals and not the community as a whole, but never the less, this brought us to the decisions we will announce today.

We have always enjoyed conversation globally with some of the most educated and interesting people in the world. But as a business, we must withdraw from forum discussion from this point onwards. I will post our contact details on this message so at anytime, our valued friends and customers can contact us directly and we will answer any questions. I’m afraid the choice was this or withdraw from the CCR market altogether. The decision not to withdraw from the CCR market was made last night.

In respect to the oxygen cells, we would like to disclose the following information as our final post as a company.
    Questions have arisen regarding our statement of their intended purpose and whether they are suitable for use in a rebreather. I hope this clarifies the situation.

These sensors were initially derived from medical sensors and most medical sensors are connected to an analyser via a sensor cable. The sensors are in compliance to the following:
    BS EN 60601-1-2, ASTM F 1462, ASTM F 1463, ISO 7767, ISO 9703-1, ISO 9703-2, EN/IEC 60601-1, MIL-STD810E
    The sensors are manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001and also ISO 13485 accreditation.
    In the absence of any specific standard/s for dive sensors, the new generation sensors are currently manufactured in accordance to the applied standards
    EN 50270, EN 50104/A1, EN 61010-1 and EN61326-1.

The CE marking does not imply certification for any specific usage. If we ever get a dive sensor EN standard it may also be required that a notified body number be applied next to the CE mark. We are at present taking advice and depending on the ruling will carry out the required procedures for compliance.

There is no way that a manufacturer of sensors can fully test sensors in every piece of equipment in which they can be used. We test the sensors in laboratory testing and in simulators (such as ANSTI), but it is better and more honest not to make any claims that we cannot 100% substantiate.
    Vandagraph work with the OEM to construct a specification and then produce a Declaration of Conformity to that specification. They therefore advise the OEM that the sensor they wish to utilize must be independently tested by them or a third party to ensure that it is fit for purpose in their specific equipment.

To ensure we comply with this requirement of VST, these sensors have been tested in various units to EN14143. It has passed those tests in the equipment we are most concerned with and we retained the coaxial (SMB) connector as the most suitable for our application.

When we release “in the loop” equipment, we will supply cells with that equipment and the assembly will be compliant with the applicable standards. Where possible, we will always ensure we achieve third party approval or certification for those products.
    So, these sensors have been supplied to us for the specific purpose of a diving sensor and are suitable as such.
    When we supply “in the loop” equipment, it will be accompanied by third party accredited certification which will include the oxygen sensors for that equipment.

The sensors are now live on our webshop and we have large stocks.

Contact-
    info@narkedat90.com
    +44 (0)1933 681255
    Last edited by divetheworld; 28th April 2011 at 17:52.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

Explorers Exodus Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing's Avatar
    rEvo-II

Quote Originally Posted by divetheworld  View Original Post
    We know this is the result of one or two individuals and not the community as a whole, but never the less, this brought us to the decisions we will announce today.
    WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by divetheworld  View Original Post
    But as a business, we must withdraw from forum discussion from this point onwards. I will post our contact details on this message so at anytime, our valued friends and customers can contact us directly and we will answer any questions. I’m afraid the choice was this or withdraw from the CCR market altogether. The decision not to withdraw from the CCR market was made last night.
    Again - WTF?
    Though we will not get an answer, I seriously hope this decision can be reversed.

I would also like to state that I concider Nard@90 to more or less only CCR-minded, and RBW as such with your active engagement is the buildingstone of your commerce.

This has to be a tough decision, and an expensive one also. I hope you will decide to become active again at some point.

Regards
    Nicolai Hanssing

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

I would just like to clarify we will be withdrawing from forum discussions
    However we will still occasionally post announcements and keep our friends and customers informed from time to time.
    You all know our emails and phone numbers and your welcome to contact us at anytime even just for a chat!
    As those that ring me know i talk for the ever on the phone......it’s the only chance i get to put my feet on the desk, lean back and have a natter!!
    Kind regards john routley
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

RBW Member CLASSIC TED will become famous soon enough CLASSIC TED will become famous soon enough CLASSIC TED will become famous soon enough CLASSIC TED's Avatar

The amount of shit some "individuals" can stir up never ceases to amaze me.
    Why the hell should hard working guys like you have to be subjected to this crap just for trying to make CCR diving that little bit safer.
    This kind of shit really does p***s me off.
    What really does feel good is that narked@90 I have never thought of as manufacturers/suppliers but friends that will offer good advice not only on the products they deal with but all things diving.
    All the best John & Brent wont be long before I break something else.
    Proud to know you both.
    Cheers Ted

RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Vision Inspiration all options

kiss poseidon lard ....

Thumbs down Re: New oxygen cells.

Hi

i agree i believe that i going to purchase to you 3 cells at Narked

I received the inspiration head which goes out of revision last week ( 958 £ )

I do one dive with the last week , this morning which surprise 3 cells are h.s

RBW Member LeCrabe is an unknown quantity at this point LeCrabe's Avatar
    rEvo III mCCR mini titanium

Quote Originally Posted by Franck13  View Original Post
    Hi

i agree i believe that i going to purchase to you 3 cells at Narked

I received the inspiration head which goes out of revision last week ( 958 £ )

I do one dive with the last week , this morning which surprise 3 cells are h.s

Salut Frank,
    I am going to say like dirty Harry : when I see your cells :
    Do you feel lucky punk ????
    Seriously I hope you guys at narked can continuing to care about CCR customers (like you always did)... or inspo guyes will die... this is just my humble opinion of course
    dive safe
    to franky : we can meet I hope some days...

RBW Member Selim Baccar is an unknown quantity at this point Selim Baccar's Avatar
    Inspiration vision

Aren t you guys FED up with this celles issue? The problème has Been fixed and it s called apd 16, great, Long lasting....an enrgizer bonny.

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

are you kidding? our sensors have been stable and work fantastically
    while others have been holding on to our coat tails while we put the work in, and you go on to promote them after it was our hard work money and efforts that made all this possible!
    priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Selim Baccar  View Original Post
    Aren t you guys FED up with this celles issue? The problème has Been fixed and it s called apd 16, great, Long lasting....an enrgizer bonny.
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Quote Originally Posted by Selim Baccar  View Original Post

What's a "bonny"?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast