+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: New oxygen cells.

RBW Member Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P's Avatar
    TR300c (mCCR)

Re: New oxygen cells.

Need to say I wear with honor N@90 T-shirt I won on rafle. Their sensors were always the best you can find arround!

John, all best with your bussines.
    It was always pleasure talking with you!

Sent from my PAP4500DUO using Tapatalk 2

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Quote Originally Posted by whynot?  View Original Post
    What's a "bonny"?
    I think he means Duracell and their Bunny Commercial ;)

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Quote Originally Posted by narked at 90  View Original Post
    are you kidding? our sensors have been stable and work fantastically
    while others have been holding on to our coat tails while we put the work in, and you go on to promote them after it was our hard work money and efforts that made all this possible!
    priceless
    At least MP could have the decency to officially allow your cell for AP products as well.. ;)

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Selim,

Peux-être n'es tu pas au courant mais les APD16 sont des cellules Narked@90!

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogenius  View Original Post
    I think he means Duracell and their Bunny Commercial ;)

Thanks, my question was rhetorical...

rEvo III rms

Quote Originally Posted by whynot?  View Original Post
    Thanks, my question was rhetorical...
    Just wanted to make sure.. In case yours was over the ocean ;)

RBW Member mdma946552 is an unknown quantity at this point mdma946552's Avatar
    inspo clasic

Wink Re: New oxygen cells.

while others have been holding on to our coat tails while we put the work in, and you go on to promote them after it was our hard work money and efforts that made all this possible!
    priceless
    relax you win ok ap is now using your cells that wer formerly not compilable on ap rebs.its on the website same as narked at 90.and how do we know? from discussions on this forum so if you don't want to talk as a company talk just as you. ps there is always hatters and idiots but some times ignorance is bliss.my 2 cents

RBW Member Selim Baccar is an unknown quantity at this point Selim Baccar's Avatar
    Inspiration vision

priceless
    I was talking about the people putting down ap rebreathers because of cell problems, and as far as i Know narked @90 where not recommended to be used on ap by the constructor him self, now That They are, i think the problème has Been fixed. That s what i was talking about....

RBW Member Selim Baccar is an unknown quantity at this point Selim Baccar's Avatar
    Inspiration vision

Quote Originally Posted by Stephane  View Original Post
    Selim,

Peux-être n'es tu pas au courant mais les APD16 sont des cellules Narked@90!
    Je le sait Stéphane , sauf qu ils se la jouent un peu trop et trouve qu ils ont un peu la grosse tête avec leur réponse , pas du tout professionnelle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5