+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB: Drager Dolphin SCR

For a good time, call.... MDDiver is an unknown quantity at this point MDDiver's Avatar
    Evolution +

Drager Dolphin

WTB: Drager Dolphin SCR

I am interested in purchasing a Drager Dolphin SCR. Black shell and a ppo2 monitoring device a plus. I am located on the East Coast of the US. Please let me know if you are looking to sell. Warm regards.

New Member CCRDVR is an unknown quantity at this point CCRDVR's Avatar

Talking Re: WTB: Drager Dolphin SCR

Quote Originally Posted by MDDiver
    I am interested in purchasing a Drager Dolphin SCR. Black shell and a ppo2 monitoring device a plus. I am located on the East Coast of the US. Please let me know if you are looking to sell. Warm regards.
    I'm selling my Draeger Dolphin as I have recently purchased a Optima CCR. PM me if your still interested. I don't have a black shell. But I do have two tanks, extendair scrubber mod and OXY O2. As well as a few spare valves and a DIN adapter as well. To top it off, I live in Annapolis, MD. So you could check it out in person.
    Aloha,
    Jim

CCR Instructor devilgas is an unknown quantity at this point devilgas's Avatar

Re: WTB: Drager Dolphin SCR

I am in Manassas VA. Just posted my unit up here today. You can drive out to see it if you want. I have it at the store I work for. Virginia Scuba.

For a good time, call.... MDDiver is an unknown quantity at this point MDDiver's Avatar
    Evolution +

Drager Dolphin

Re: WTB: Drager Dolphin SCR

Wedivebc and I have come to an agreement and my Drager Dolphin is on it's way south of the Canadien Border. Thanks to all who posted here or PM'd me.

Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread