+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: rEvo diving with Paul (video)

Andy Favata CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker's Avatar
    rEvo

Inspiration, Kiss classic

Re: rEvo diving with Paul (video)

nice job on the vid! if that vis isn't acceptable, please send it up here!

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post
    Nice job, great to see all those rEvo's, looks like a fun time
    it was indeed FUN time, I really enjoyed it!

and no remarks on my ni.. hé Tony!!!
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

Cave Country Dive Shop Jim Wyatt is an unknown quantity at this point Jim Wyatt's Avatar
    rEvo

Thanks for sharing the great video!!

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Davydive  View Original Post
    Wow, nice video! and you called that not the best of vis?
    That 10-17 lens makes so-so vis look like great vis. It was not the best for us spoiled divers here.

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    Btw, whose the diver wearing the red and black wetsuit and fins???
    Tom. He's a new rEvo diver from Boynton.

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    I'll be keeping my eye out for that guy, as there may be a cease and desist letter in his near future, because with your video proof, I'd have a slam-dunk cause of action against him,and he will get hit with punative damages!!!
    I think he is an attorney, so you may have your hands full with that one! but I agree, red is your trademark, and certainly a fashion faux-pas when worn with the rEvo. He needs a yellow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post
    and no remarks on my ni.. hé Tony!!!
    Edited out, as promised ;)

RBW Member jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat's Avatar
    rEvo 3 MICRO FT

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR, MEG 2.01

Great results on the 7000 Tony... my D300 days are numbered...

John

RBW Member sea_ledford is an unknown quantity at this point sea_ledford's Avatar
    SF2

Was that all shot handheld only (ie not scooter or other mounted)? How does it look on a big screen TV as far as steadyness goes? It looks great on youtube!

I've a d7000 and aquatica housing on the way and haven't shot any hdslr yet, but shaky shots are my primary concern.

Chris

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

It was all shot handheld. It looks good on a big screen as well.

Shaky shots will happen. I'm super aware of holding the camera steady, yet many times it's impossible to do so. So I just edit that stuff out. On this dive, I shot 38 minutes of video to get this 6 minute movie.

I've found using buoyancy arms for the video lights makes it more stable, at least while shooting horizontally, although I did not have any this particular day.

RBW Member tomhanaway is on a distinguished road tomhanaway is on a distinguished road tomhanaway's Avatar

I do wear a red/black wetsuit that I had made years ago. Had a lot of fun getting signed off on the revo.

I'm sure some compromise could be reached as to dive suit colors. For example, I have a somewhat leaky tls350. A negotiated settlement (as opposed to attempted injunction and extensive costly litigation) might include a generous contribution towards my purchase of a new black FLX extreme suit

Look forward to diving with you all.

Tom Hanaway
    Boynton Beach, FL