+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi from the UK

RBW Member ronprowse is an unknown quantity at this point ronprowse's Avatar

Hi from the UK

Thought i'd best post an intro before letting myself loose on the rest of the board.

Well i am a UK Inspro diver (well not at this moment due to cells) with 15 years OC diving including tech and trimix, currently hold the wonderful rank of Padi Tech Instructor (OC).

Most of my diving is in the sea off the south coast where its dark and cold.

Ron

RBW Member bobdiver is an unknown quantity at this point bobdiver's Avatar
    inspiration classic

Re: Hi from the UK

welcome on board mate,,you will enjoy the site,,have a pimped up inspo classic also,,,as for the cells with apd,,,well thats another story,,,safe ccrbob

RBW Member ronprowse is an unknown quantity at this point ronprowse's Avatar

No im still very green when it comes to CCR only managed 12hrs diving on the unit last year as i did not get it untill july. I might get a 4th cell to run the VR3 on

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board.

+ Reply to Thread