+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Evolution Rentals in Grand Cayman?

RBW Member tursiops47 has a spectacular aura about tursiops47 has a spectacular aura about tursiops47 has a spectacular aura about tursiops47 has a spectacular aura about tursiops47 has a spectacular aura about tursiops47's Avatar
    AP Evo

Evolution Rentals in Grand Cayman?

Going to be at Sunset House at the end of June, but without transportation to get to DiveTech. Any other rental places?

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Re: Evolution Rentals in Grand Cayman?

The only two places that may have units to rent are both in West Bay, so you'll need some wheels.

Give Greg or Nancy a call at DT and see what they can arrange.

Cheers

Seb

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by tursiops47  View Original Post
    Going to be at Sunset House at the end of June, but without transportation to get to DiveTech. Any other rental places?

you cant rent from Duncan heard.. he is on this forum

Rebreather World - View Profile: dheard4505

check his contact info page

I recently did a week of diving with him and he is a class act.. I usually use Sunset house or DIve tech myself but from now on I'll be using him..

He also has the cheapest sorb prices on teh island..
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

RBW Member gkuzkin85 is on a distinguished road gkuzkin85 is on a distinguished road gkuzkin85's Avatar

Strongly recommend that you check out Duncan. He's "the man" for anything AP (Inspiration / Evolution anything - you name it). Cylinders, fills, spare parts, or whole units are no problem. I've used him for several years now and had great experiences. gk

+ Reply to Thread