Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vibrating Table

RBW Member SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver's Avatar
    Hammerhead Hybrid

Vibrating Table

I know this has been asked before but after looking at the past post I did not find the answer. I can buy a used vibrating table that is the right size to help fill my scrubber but are they worth my time and money? For those that are using a vibrating table to help pack there scrubber I would like to know the pro's and con's.

Thanks,
    Fred

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Re: Vibrating Table

Quote Originally Posted by SlowDiver  View Original Post
    I know this has been asked before but after looking at the past post I did not find the answer. I can buy a used vibrating table that is the right size to help fill my scrubber but are they worth my time and money? For those that are using a vibrating table to help pack there scrubber I would like to know the pro's and con's.

Thanks,
    Fred
    I've used dental vibrators and they work pretty good... in the grand scheme of things, packing a scrubber isn't the rocket science some fear mongers make it out to be....

RBW Member SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver's Avatar
    Hammerhead Hybrid

I agree it is not rocket science and I have no trouble packing the two radials that I have. One mini and one standard, but was worndering if a vibrating table would speed the process up. If not, then even-though the price of the table is a bargain it might be something to clutter up my shop worse than it already is.

Fred

Nekton EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Some guys like to drive a ferrari to the store to buy a sandwich. If you want it, buy it......but personally I'd drop the cash on some decent wine.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

How about one of those "Magic Fingers" things on a motel bed? I remember them being only 25 cents.

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON

IDA71 IDA64 AKA60 BMR500 RGUFM

Or you can build something like this.

Built from an old vibratory tumbler. Top tank removed. Approx. 10" x 10" plywood table then attached, and 1/2 inch of closed cell foam glued to plywood.

Works great. Can pack my 8 lb. radial *really* well in under 2 minutes. Been using it for 5+ years.

All parts were sitting around basement so cost = $0.00.

A cheap tumbler from Harbor Freight or flebay would work fine.

Ken
    Attached Images

Hammerhead Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by EBT  View Original Post
    Some guys like to drive a ferrari to the store to buy a sandwich. If you want it, buy it......but personally I'd drop the cash on some decent wine.
    Best advice yet. I think I will continue packing the scrubbers the OLD fashion way. SLOW & EASY. Thanks for setting me straight.

Fred.

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Old barbers massager works great. Look for it in your local Goodwill or antique shop.
    Jakub
    Golem Gear ShopKeeper
    www.golemgear.com

lEEbo lEEblEEdErs seasick has a spectacular aura about seasick has a spectacular aura about seasick has a spectacular aura about seasick has a spectacular aura about seasick has a spectacular aura about seasick's Avatar
    rEvo II Micro FT mCCR

Shearwater Meg DCCCR

Just duct tape 1 or 2 vibrators to your scrubber and turn them on while filling............

Can even use it for some other activities between diving..

Best regards,
    SS

breathing or rEbreathing Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive's Avatar
    rEvo MicFT rMS/Mini, CKiss#039

Prism2, Halcyon, Dolphin, Ray

Oh my! Rebreather diving is sure getting more complicated by the days!

Cheers,
    Davy

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast