+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BTS 2011 Sniper photos!

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: BTS 2011 Sniper photos!

Kevin was there, and Joe R had his HH at the ANDI booth.

Nice shots Tony. It was good catching up with you.

Ken

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    Wookie got his hair cut!!!! ????
    I know he is not the same with the short hair. (He did donate his mane to locks of love though.)

He is growing it out again though.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by Pawel Szopinski  View Original Post
    Looks like BTS was a lot busier than London.

Where is Kevin?
    Kevin was there... ANDI and DiveRite booths...

Had dinner with him Saturday night.

Dive Safe...

Mark

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    Kevin was there... ANDI and DiveRite booths...

Had dinner with him Saturday night.

Dive Safe...

Mark
    Dinner and Drinks. And Drinks, and Drinks, and...

I didn't even get to hear JT's stories I was too busy chowing down steak and learning the finer points of Red Wine from Tom McKenna...

Thanks for a great night, Mark. You are a Prince among men... And I hasten to add that any woman should be honored to have sex on the kitchen floor with either of us!

Just not at the same time...

Kevin.
    Last edited by heyydude; 28th March 2011 at 20:51.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Quote Originally Posted by heyydude  View Original Post
    And I hasten to add that any woman should be honored to have sex on the kitchen floor with either of us!

Kevin.
    DAMN! Gotta get that picture out of my head.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Dude.....

Yes a night for the books... Great company, conversation and some pretty funny text messages!

Now just imagine that after dinner I went off to the RBW party for another couple of hours of drinking, and more drinking!!

Dive Safe!

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by heyydude  View Original Post
    Dinner and Drinks. And Drinks, and Drinks, and...

I didn't even get to hear JT's stories I was too busy chowing down steak and learning the finer points of Red Wine from Tom McKenna...

Thanks for a great night, Mark. You are a Prince among men... And I hasten to add that any woman should be honored to have sex on the kitchen floor with either of us!

Kevin.

RBW Member XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Quote Originally Posted by atedeschi  View Original Post
    Did you get a nice picture of the Helm by anychance?
    it looked great. thanks for bringing it.

Attached Images
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 8th April 2011 at 21:14.

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Anyone did a walkthrough of the booths showing new products on Video or photos? Did I miss that thread?

Atitlanccr is an unknown quantity at this point Atitlanccr's Avatar
    Evolution Plus

Classic Inspiration

The priest is Dr. Pierre Guibor dives a Evolution Rebreather

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    Anyone did a walkthrough of the booths showing new products on Video or photos? Did I miss that thread?

I did, but there was really nothing new since we did it at DEMA....

Except the RESA stuff........