+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: BTS 2011 Sniper photos!

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: BTS 2011 Sniper photos!

Gotcha. Oh well.

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Re: BTS 2011 Sniper photos!

I just got a set of the 2000 Lumen Mangrove Video lights... Using them next week in the Keys.... Let you know what I think after the trip... They seem to have a, very even, wide beam... While my FIX 1000's are whiter & brighter, they have a little narrower beam. I would have thought the with double the Lumen rating the Mangroves would have blown the FIX lights away, but it doesn't seem to be the case. We'll see what the end results look like in next week...

Richie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3