Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Untimely death of a rEvo

RBW Member MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima, HammerHead, KISS

Re: Untimely death of a rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by jradomski  View Original Post
    I don't agree with you kissing a** to get your access back.. You stated an Opinion whether right or wrong, its your OPINION, it wasn't an attack... Lets see If I get banned for sort of backing you up..

If someone said the same about me I would simply state my case and offer contacts of other students to verify or disprove the accusations..
    Completely agree. If anyone should apologize here then it's the other side, not you Eric!

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

As a casual observer, I'm pretty surprised how this whole situation has escalated so quickly and associated reaction here and on DS. Not cool.

Dwayne
    Last edited by DwayneJ; 31st March 2011 at 16:45.

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJ  View Original Post
    As a casual observer, I'm pretty surprised how this whole situation has escalated so quickly and associated reaction here and on DS. Not cool.

Dwayne
    maybe we can put this all at rest... take a breath, slow down..

I can not judge for the past, but i'll be at Peter's place in 10 days, I'll see for myself how everything goes

Paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

Shearwater Copis Diver Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy's Avatar
    Copis Meg and rEvo III

Evolution

one of the best posts i've read in a while, have some grrrreeen!
    g

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    Erik's post is a far cry from an attempt to actively damage Peter's business.

An attempt at active damage would be something more akin of Doug's current avatar, or good ole ScubaBrucie's rant against Martin Robson a few years back, or maybe my little tirade on CDF a few months ago.

Free and unhindered flow of experiences and information is the fuel that drives forums like this. Take a step back and look at the premise your setting up.... An internet forum where only glowing positive reviews are welcome....? With the commercialization and commoditization of our forums - is that what we've become? Is that what we're to expect - one big ****ing infomercial....?

-Tim

Gill Envy

Shearwater Copis Diver Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy's Avatar
    Copis Meg and rEvo III

Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by MarcLaukien  View Original Post
    I don't agree with Eric's statements, but banning him because of what he said is nuts. It's your forum, and you can do pretty much anything you want there, but I for sure will stay away from any forum that silences it's members as quickly as you did, and from any businesses associated with it.
    +1
    g

Quote Originally Posted by jradomski  View Original Post
    I don't agree with you kissing a** to get your access back.. You stated an Opinion whether right or wrong, its your OPINION, it wasn't an attack... Lets see If I get banned for sort of backing you up..

If someone said the same about me I would simply state my case and offer contacts of other students to verify or disprove the accusations..
    couldnt agree more, greened!
    Last edited by Gill Envy; 31st March 2011 at 20:19.

Gill Envy

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Our descision to ban Eric from TDS was not based soley on this thread.

Even erics comments in this thread have been detrimental to Peter, as is demonstrated by Paul raymakers participation and interest in his claims. Anyone involved with Paul will attest to his quest for perfection.

It's very easy for a casual observer to cry foul, but without all the facts and a thorough understanding of potential fall out, they are not really in a good position to cast judgement.

This issue is not one of general policy in dealing with negative feedback, it relates to an individual and their actions.
    Last edited by ChrisBrown; 31st March 2011 at 20:35.

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    Our descision to ban Eric from TDS was not based soley on this thread.

Even so, his comments in this thread have been detrimental to Peter, as is demonstrated by Paul raymakers participation.

It's very easy for a casual observer to cry foul, but without all the facts and a thorough understanding of potential fall out, they are not really in a good position to cast judgement.
    So this thread is partially to blame for his banning on a totally different forum?
    I thought RBW and TDS were totally independent forums. Is this not the case?

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    It's very easy for a casual obserpjw@netcraftsmen.netver to cry foul, but without all the facts and a thorough understanding of potential fall out, they are not really in a good position to cast judgement.

This issue is not one of general policy in dealing with negative feedback, it relates to an individual and their actions.
    Are you ignoring the original posts or what? As a owner I'm extremely interested to hear more about the unit "repair".

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Can we at least clarify the difference between an opinion and a recollection of fact? Erik never expressed an opinion about Peter's ability or teaching or personality. He stated his recollection that Peter couldn't figure out how to do something with the dream. One day at one particular time.

I don't see how this possibly translates into an opinion that affects someone's business. But overreaction certainly does.

Just my opinion. If that gets me banned, so be it.

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

I think the thread has run it's course, anything more will just drag it on and the parties have communicated.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7