+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Narked at 90 closing

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Exclamation Narked at 90 closing

Well as the title says...we are closing but just for two weeks

I'm in need of a holiday so I'm closing the doors from 01/04/11 until the 16/04/11. nice trip out to Iceland!
    web orders will go though but they will not be dispatched until we return.

I will be checking my emails as and when i can but i cant say how often i will get Internet.
    Brent can still be in contact if needed at (Brent at narkedat90.com)
    kind regards john routley
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

RBW Member thermocad is an unknown quantity at this point thermocad's Avatar
    Inspo Classic

Home Build O2

Any news on the mini cell checkers before your off on your hols

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Re: Narked at 90 closing

Quote Originally Posted by thermocad  View Original Post
    Any news on the mini cell checkers before your off on your hols

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i have made some changes to the design to make the mini check easier to service in the field, the testing of that is finished and production will be underway while im away, all other components are in but until the main parts come out of machining they cant be assembled.
    so the sort answer is no they will not be ready until i return..but that would still be the case if i was here and not on holiday.

if people need a mini checker they should send me an email to be added to the production list because it's looking like this run will all be ordered before we have finished them.

kind regards john routley

RBW Member Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes's Avatar

Regards, Alkermes.

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

John
    Go & I hope you enjoy yourself

Colin

ps Don't worry we will all be forming an orderly queue for your return

RBW Member CLASSIC TED will become famous soon enough CLASSIC TED will become famous soon enough CLASSIC TED will become famous soon enough CLASSIC TED's Avatar

"Narked at 90 closing"
    Boody Hell John nearly fell off my zimmer
    HAVE A GOOD ONE MATE

already wondering what new ideas you will come back with

Ted

What the Frak!!! Letting customers know you will be out of town and may not have normal expected service. That is just not acceptable, you need to slip out the side door and let it all go sideways as you go off and have fun. That way we can all bitch about the drop in normal great response.

I am severally disappointing in your commitment to the diving industry standard!!!

Bobby

John Routley

Quote Originally Posted by colinicky  View Original Post
    ps Don't worry we will all be forming an orderly queue for your return
    thats what im worried about... i come home and there is a cue of angry people waiting for me at the airport all screaming you said you'll be back on the 16th......it's the fecking 16th so why dont i have the stuff all ready...
    may be i should say i'll be back an the 20th!

Quote Originally Posted by CLASSIC TED  View Original Post
    "Narked at 90 closing"
    Boody Hell John nearly fell off my zimmer
    HAVE A GOOD ONE MATE

already wondering what new ideas you will come back with

Ted
    careful with that zimmer Ted....do you want wheels and a seat fitting to make it safe?
    now i have some ideas for a new range of zimmers!

Quote Originally Posted by bobby  View Original Post
    What the Frak!!! Letting customers know you will be out of town and may not have normal expected service. That is just not acceptable, you need to slip out the side door and let it all go sideways as you go off and have fun. That way we can all bitch about the drop in normal great response.

I am severally disappointing in your commitment to the diving industry standard!!!

Bobby
    lol thanks bobby, i must try harder to conform to the way the diving industry works and just fcuk over the customers and not worry about it...
    but im really sorry i just cant bring my self to treat people like that....so just like my school reports said "MUST TRY HARDER"

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Talking Re: Narked at 90 closing

Quote Originally Posted by narked at 90  View Original Post
    so just like my school reports said "MUST TRY HARDER"
    Gee now you have really blow the illusion ! I had you down for an illiterate whatsit who had never been to school lol

John Routley

Quote Originally Posted by colinicky  View Original Post
    Gee now you have really blow the illusion ! I had you down for an illiterate whatsit who had never been to school lol
    actually your not that far off Collin, i was often in trouble for bunking off and swimming in the local lakes or playing in the mines

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast