+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Satori EKPP style frame

Serious Swagelok Addict jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Satori PSCR

Satori EKPP style frame

Wondering if anyone has any advice on a EPKK style full frame for a Satori?

The unit is around 100mm taller than the 12.2 litre Faber tanks I intend to use with it.

Happy to build or buy one.

Are these frames made of aluminium or stainless steel?

This is the type of thing I am looking for - it looks like it is stainless.Cavebase

Any help, links, plans etc would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Serious Swagelok Addict jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Satori PSCR

Re: Satori EKPP style frame

It seems to me that most of these frames appear to be stainless steel, is this true or are some aluminium?

RBW Member leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo's Avatar
    TresPresidentes and NT1

NT2, Hammerhead, AH1

For all I know, almost all are made of steel, but I don't know frames suitable for Satori.

Leo

TRITON Dive Team, Serbia danijeladir is an unknown quantity at this point danijeladir's Avatar
    pSCR Satori

Ispiration

I built some frames (6 pcs.) for our dive team. I also helped some Italian guys and I think they had success in building them according to my drawings. The frame is out of SS and so constructed that when using 12L (13,5-15kg) cylinders and a heavy insulation you do not need any aditional weight. The frame is also so trimed that you have a good horizontal position in the water, and jet be able to reache the valves. For the drawings you can contact me via PM and se the frames on our homepage. Hope this will help.

Best regards
    Mirko

JJ-CCR

Satori PSCR

Thanks Mirko,

Your frame is exactly what I was looking for, it seems to be very well constructed. PM sent.

Many thanks,

Jason

TRITON Dive Team, Serbia danijeladir is an unknown quantity at this point danijeladir's Avatar
    pSCR Satori

Ispiration

Quote Originally Posted by jasace  View Original Post
    Thanks Mirko,

Your frame is exactly what I was looking for, it seems to be very well constructed. PM sent.

Many thanks,

Jason
    I will send you some dwg and pdf drawings.

Best regards
    Mirko

RBW Member charlespoelwijk is an unknown quantity at this point charlespoelwijk's Avatar
    RON

JJ-CCR

Can you sent me some details also? Looking for a frame like that. I hope so.
    Thanks.

RBW Member tacks is an unknown quantity at this point tacks's Avatar
    SMART CCR

Satori pSCR, KISS Classic, SF2

Hi,

we will build some SS-SATORI frames. If you are interested, please send me a PM for more details. This is not a commercial offer.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by charlespoelwijk  View Original Post
    Can you sent me some details also? Looking for a frame like that. I hope so.
    Thanks.

RBW Member charlespoelwijk is an unknown quantity at this point charlespoelwijk's Avatar
    RON

JJ-CCR

Hello Guys, thanks for all the help. one guistion, is the SS-SATORI frame not longer then the RON unit? My unit is 638mm long. Think it wont fit? Still it is the frame that I want. Drawings are ok!

RBW Member tacks is an unknown quantity at this point tacks's Avatar
    SMART CCR

Satori pSCR, KISS Classic, SF2

Charles,

the Satori is 700mm, yours is 638mm.
    The frame will not really fit nice. You can cut it, but what's about the hose connectors etc. ?!? Does the head fit into the frame ? I don't know.
    We start to build some frames in the next two weeks.

Andreas

Quote Originally Posted by charlespoelwijk  View Original Post
    Hello Guys, thanks for all the help. one guistion, is the SS-SATORI frame not longer then the RON unit? My unit is 638mm long. Think it wont fit? Still it is the frame that I want. Drawings are ok!

+ Reply to Thread