+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BIKINI ATOLL 12-25 Aug 2011

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

BIKINI ATOLL 12-25 Aug 2011

USS Lamson Bikini Atoll

Hi guys,
    Great news!
    Bikini Atoll is now officially functioning!! Went there in Nov 2010 to get things sussed for future trips and we just secured dates for this year ( and dates for 2012 and 13 also soon) !!! So if you are in a bit of a rut and want to blow your head off with what has to be the worlds Number 1 wreck diving spot then have a look at the details on the link below. With consistent viz of over 30m EVERY dive, 30 degree water, no current and gargantuan wrecks!!

Bikini Atoll wreck diving

$6500us ex Kwaj 14 day trip 10 FULL days diving.
    Inclusive of all food, diving, accom,
    FULL breather support,
    Chamber onboard Hyperbaric doctor onboard too
    Helium, O2 booster, sorb, scooters, stagees, Breather tanks

Dont be fooled. This is a massive trip. we have to steam over 250 miles ( average time is round 30 hours) to get to Bikini and same again on the way back. We are a million miles from any help. NO internet, Sat phone only contact with the outside world. This is what we all dream of - trips like these.

Here are some of the pictures I took on the trip. Galleries | petemesleyphotography

Just finished with Oztek this weekend and 4 spots are already gone - that leaves 5!

If you want to talk to me about the trip then skype me: petemes or email me. Please ensure that you have the correct training and experience for this trip. Check out the FAQ section of the link above for further details.

safe diving

Pete Mesley

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

Re: BIKINI ATOLL 12-25 Aug 2011

ill start saving , my last bikini trip was great to take my breather this time im in ..........

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Hi there,
    I will have dates for 2012, 2013 up pretty soon.

That will give you something to focus on.

Pete
    Quote Originally Posted by udtabn  View Original Post
    ill start saving , my last bikini trip was great to take my breather this time im in ..........

little man, big dreams tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude's Avatar
    JJ CCR..

im very interested in 2013 trip... plus 2 more people.

RBW Member grahamsp will become famous soon enough grahamsp will become famous soon enough grahamsp will become famous soon enough grahamsp's Avatar

I'm in. PM sent.

Graham

RBW Member bigblue_hi is an unknown quantity at this point bigblue_hi's Avatar
    Titan

Very interested for 2012 or 2013.

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Hi Pete

Very interested on 2012 o 2013 dates

Best

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Inspo Vision

Hi Aldo,

Great to hear from you. Will send through dates as soon as I confirm them.

kind regards

Pete

RBW Member diverchris is an unknown quantity at this point diverchris's Avatar
    Inspiration with Vision

Hi Pete,
    Thanks for the information; my wife is very upset with you She thought Truk was going to be the 'big wreck' trip. I can't wait until 2012
    Chris

Inspo Vision

Chris,
    It wont be the first time someones wife has wanted me strung up!

Looking forward to seeing you in 2012.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by diverchris  View Original Post
    Hi Pete,
    Thanks for the information; my wife is very upset with you She thought Truk was going to be the 'big wreck' trip. I can't wait until 2012
    Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast