+ Reply to Thread

Thread: looking for someone to do a try-dive in miami

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

looking for someone to do a try-dive in miami

I have a buddy that lives in Miami, and I was wondering if someone would be willing to take him out on a try-dive. I will be happy to pay for all consumables as a little gift toward him to allow him to experience the dark side.

Please let me know if you would be willing to show him a Rig and perhaps take him in a pool somewhere.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: looking for someone to do a try-dive in miami

Sounds like a job for Super ScubaDadMiami !!

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Quote Originally Posted by NEDIVER  View Original Post
    I have a buddy that lives in Miami, and I was wondering if someone would be willing to take him out on a try-dive. I will be happy to pay for all consumables as a little gift toward him to allow him to experience the dark side.

Please let me know if you would be willing to show him a Rig and perhaps take him in a pool somewhere.

Thanks in advance,

Tom
    You can contact George Gawinowsky, he's also on the forum.

Nad

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    Sounds like a job for Super ScubaDadMiami !!
    I am open, even if it is a friend of Tom's!

www.andersonlemos.com.br Anderson is an unknown quantity at this point Anderson's Avatar
    Optima

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    I am open, even if it is a friend of Tom's!

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

Thanks, Howard.

I responded back to your email. Thanks, bud!!!

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Thanks in advance,

Tom
    Any specific rig?

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    Any specific rig?
    Not in particular, I will send you an email, thanks Tim.

so....can anyone help me out?

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

so....can anyone help me out?
    You did receive my message? We can do it anytime you wish.

+ Reply to Thread