+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Couple of niggles

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Couple of niggles

1. When using 'quick liinks' and trying to mark forums read I get the report;
    Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.
    If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

2. There are sections I dont see at all, the 'for sale' sections are invisible, when I have spotted some posts in the 'new posts' column, I appear to not have permission to see them.

Thanks for looking into it.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

It should be fixed with the recent upgrade

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Re: Couple of niggles

Nice job.Ta very much.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

Team HPDW Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

JJ-CCR - KISS Classic

out of interest, how do I get instant notifications of thread updates?
    I subscribe for them but have never been notified by email when a thread gets updated.
    At first I thought it might be because I didn't have enough posts, then because I hadn't become a supporting member but here we are and I still don't get the updates by email.
    What am I getting wrong?

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

I've been missing that feature since curt brought RBW
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Bailey  View Original Post
    out of interest, how do I get instant notifications of thread updates?
    I subscribe for them but have never been notified by email when a thread gets updated.
    At first I thought it might be because I didn't have enough posts, then because I hadn't become a supporting member but here we are and I still don't get the updates by email.
    What am I getting wrong?
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

RBW Member HowardE has a spectacular aura about HowardE has a spectacular aura about HowardE has a spectacular aura about HowardE has a spectacular aura about HowardE has a spectacular aura about HowardE's Avatar
    Evolution

It could be that hotmail may have rebreatherworld.com on their blacklist?

I just received an instant notification of a reply to another thread, so the function works. If you guys have different email addresses, you can update your email address in your usercp and see if that resolves it. I know its a work-around, but it should solve it for you in the meantime.

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

My security token was invalid. , (Working OK Now)

notifications of thread updates, have worked fine, to date,

Team HPDW Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

JJ-CCR - KISS Classic

That works. Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by HowardE  View Original Post

I just received an instant notification of a reply to another thread, so the function works. If you guys have different email addresses, you can update your email address in your usercp and see if that resolves it. I know its a work-around, but it should solve it for you in the meantime.

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

that worked for me too, thanks howard.

regards john

Quote Originally Posted by HowardE  View Original Post

you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

+ Reply to Thread