Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: Were are the members posts?

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: Were are the members posts?

Quote Originally Posted by osiris  View Original Post
    I've got an idea to keep the peace and of course, it's a brilliant one (in everyone's opinion).

Every member must be required to quote a Monty Python line before they can post.
    Hope that cheered everyone up? Now, if you're all good, I might give you Part two.....

The name is IGOR (eye gore) not IGOR (e gore)!

Now that I passed the test I should be your Shearwater dealer of choice. Despite Add Helium trying to rule the world.

Let the orders roll in.

John
    Last edited by jkaterenchuk; 2nd March 2011 at 00:10.

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    The name is IGOR (eye gore) not IGOR (e gore)!

Now that I passed the test I should be your Shearwater dealer of choice. Despite Add Helium trying to rule the world.

Let the orders roll in.

John

Good - You may pass (across the bridge of Death).....

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by osiris  View Original Post
    Good - You may pass (across the bridge of Death).....
    Clumpity, clumpity, clumpity I go across the bridge....can I bring my coconuts....ummm I mean horses along?

John

Apprentice Meg Pilot kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS 2.7

Also will all APD Vision related posts be banned since it has been 12 months since the last manufacturer-approved cells were made so the majority of units in the field should be officially undiveable?

Curt, while it's only your concern primarily how you run your business you should consider the consequences.

In one post you give us a sob story about working 80 hours a week struggling to put food on the table while in subsequent posts you confess to owning a rebreather (with all the associated costs) and professional level camera equipment and to having just returned from an exploration in Mexico.

I personally would love to be off exploring Mexico but sadly I am too busy at home spending time with and feeding my family. And yes I set up and used to maintain a fairly well-known digital photography forum so I know the score.
    Last edited by kieranu; 2nd March 2011 at 01:10.

Shearwater Copis Diver Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy's Avatar
    Copis Meg and rEvo III

Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by kieranu  View Original Post
    Also will all APD Vision related posts be banned since it has been 12 months since the last manufacturer-approved cells were made so the units in the field should be officially undiveable?
    "It's not dead, it's just sleeping!"
    g

Gill Envy

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

I personally would love to be off exploring Mexico but sadly I am too busy at home spending time with and feeding my family. And yes I set up and used to maintain a fairly well-known digital photography forum so I know the score.

Yes, I was off exploring in mexico, but what you did not know is that I have put 11 years of hard work into exploring the caves in Mexico. In these 11 years I have organized many archeological and geological discoveries.

Now we work for the archeological and geological department of Mexico, thus we go there to complete a job.

Part of this job includes photography and video.

Before you get all bent out of shape about me providing for my family from my expeditions in Mexico, you are one stone short.
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 2nd March 2011 at 01:34.

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Thank you everyone for your posts, perhaps we can all benefit from the thread and see some positive changes. I'm closing it as I think it has run it's course and will soon turn to bashing.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: APOC - does that mean all further reference to KISS GEM, Hollis Prism 2, ISC Pathfinder and Predator, etc will be banned until we have confirmation of 10 units shipped to end users, dive reports, etc?

Lets see

Even though I may not be able to buy one of these units (YET), except for one I have in my dive trailer, they ALL are produced by a manufacturing company who has excellent records of delivering products for years.

Not from a company who has a PERFECT record of NOT delivering products for years.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15