+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Bts 2011

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Bts 2011

Tshirts are going VERY VERY fast
    I predict they will be all gone with the hour

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

That's it
    144 free shirts given to proud RBW members in less than 90 minutes!!!!

Remember RBW party tonight at cheeseburger in paradise 9pm to ????

Sorry if you did not get a shirt, maybe next show?

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

RBW and MANTA will have 5 cases of cold beer available to members after 330 today

Stop by the Manta booth and ask for the secret cooler

Only one or maybe two if your nice! Have to save some for others!

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Re: Bts 2011-Friday

Quote Originally Posted by tcascione  View Original Post
    BTS. A little quiet tonight but the Fridays always are. I caught Jill Heinreth's talk and I could listen to that woman for hours. Imagine an authority on CCRs that is totally not full of his-self/herself and has a sense of humor (I know, I know, there are a couple more out there-but just a couple). Anyway it looks to be a good show.

Tec/Wreck party was crowded but mellow however the vultures were circling and the half life of a six foot hero was about 45 seconds.

I'll leave the critique of new gear displays to the more knowledgeable. When the serial number of your unit (my 083 Kiss) almost qualifies you for the Historical Diving Society its best to keep your mouth shut.
    Missed Jill's talk but enjoyed Steve's even if I didn't get any info I didn't already have it was a fun discussion that let experienced and inexperienced alike take part.

Now who will be the first manufacturer to include the "Pear" as a problem indicator? Apple = good Pear = bad

lol

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Tshirts are going VERY VERY fast
    I predict they will be all gone with the hour
    thanks CURT
    i guess i won't be able to show off my RBW dress this year
    mel

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

RBW had an excellent attendance at the party.
    Lots of good company, conversations, laughs, lies, and tall tales were had.

I am positive many will be rolling out of bed this morning with one eye closed looking for the aspirin bottle.

By the number of shots and hard drinks I saw pounded (not me, I only drink beer) I am guessing some will not be able to make it out of bed until at least noon.

Thanks for those who could attend and a solute to those who made it lots of fun.