+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Bts 2011

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Bts 2011

RBW party will be Sat night

Still deciding on location?????

Suggestions close to conference, but ample room and bar tenders

RBW Member XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    RBW party will be Sat night

Still deciding on location?????

Suggestions close to conference, but ample room and bar tenders
    Curt, I dont have any great suggestions, as I've really only hung out in Bazookas, Outback, and Cheeseburgers.
    I'm not sure if any of the other places around are any better. Maybe find somewhere non-commercial and do a bring your own party.

http://www.harmonmeadow.com/pages/plazamap.html

Quote Originally Posted by robinfante  View Original Post
    I'll be there. Friday night I'm doing the intros for the rebreather discussions. In years past its been a little isolated, as it is up the stairs right before the main floor. Still, it's worth the effort to find.
    Hey Rob, Always a pleasure, however strange it is, to see you on
    Friday night wearing a suit that doesn't have latex seals and valves.

and the lineup looks great too...

6:00 - 9:00
    TECHNICAL DIVING SEMINARS, MEC
    (Included in Friday night show entrance fee)

Risk Logistics......................................... ...... Jarrod Jablonski
    CCR Update............................................ ..... Jill Heinerth
    Tec Dive Planning.......................................... Steve Lewis
    Lesson From The Tec Side..............................Dallas Edmiston
    Shooting World Class Video From Your DPV.......Dave Ulloa
    DCI Treatment In The Field............................ Dr. Matthew Partrick
    Fun With CCRs.............................................. Jason Fisch
    SideMount......................................... ............Jeff Loflin
    CCRs : Design, Benefits & Limitations...............Peter Denhaan

I imagine these are split between the two rooms on the main floor and the upstairs room.

RBW Member wreckdiv is an unknown quantity at this point wreckdiv's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Optima

Still no decision on the party location??

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

I will be at the show Friday but not Saturday night

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

I'm going to try to make it up Saturday, just for the day...

Richie

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

I fly in on Thursday and am going to check out a local spot that will accommodate our group for Saturday

I'll make flyers and announce the location here

Curt we will have the part at your hotel room BYOB

For a good time, call.... MDDiver is an unknown quantity at this point MDDiver's Avatar
    Evolution +

Drager Dolphin

Curt & Linda,

I will be bringing 4 people up from Maryland for Friday and Saturday. We were going to head back, but if you host a gathering we will stick around to put some faces with the creative ID's...
    Are you attending the Tech/Wreck on Friday night?

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by MDDiver  View Original Post
    Curt & Linda,

I will be bringing 4 people up from Maryland for Friday and Saturday. We were going to head back, but if you host a gathering we will stick around to put some faces with the creative ID's...
    Are you attending the Tech/Wreck on Friday night?
    I will be there at tech wreck

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    I will be there at tech wreck
    Sounds like Linda has bailed on us...