+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Bts 2011

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Bts 2011

I think a place that has plenty of space for a pile of dick swinging divers to hang, beer bellies and tones of BS flying lies.

That would require a pretty big space

The hooters type joint may work?

Thoughts??????

Girls, who can bring some?

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    I think a place that has plenty of space for a pile of dick swinging divers to hang, beer bellies and tones of BS flying lies.

That would require a pretty big space

The hooters type joint may work?

Thoughts??????

Girls, who can bring some?
    I'm bringing my GF.. Shees a looker so Hands Off
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

Supporting Member kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone's Avatar
    Classic Kiss Hammerhead

Sport Kiss Hammerhead

Quote Originally Posted by jradomski  View Original Post
    I'm bringing my GF.. Shees a looker so Hands Off
    Then what is she doing with you????

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON MK15.5

BMR500 IDA71 IDA64 RGUFM AKA60

Quote Originally Posted by kevin stone  View Original Post
    Then what is she doing with you????

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    tons of BS flying lies
    You mean you're inviting the not to be named banned for life person?

I figured he'd be pretty busy with the Coast Guard or teaching people to drive race cars (NASCAR did just start today after all) or something.

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post
    The whole Shearwater group will be there, come by and say hello!!
    .. and I'll be there too! plans have changed

see you all there

Paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

RBW Member sherwood is an unknown quantity at this point sherwood's Avatar
    rEvo II Standard

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Bowen  View Original Post
    LOL....That was Curt being subtle, let's just pretend like he did.

OK.....WHO's GOING TO THE RBW/ADM PARTY!
    I'll be there at the rEvo booth!
    Last edited by sherwood; 21st February 2011 at 13:14.

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

I'll try and show up too. Just call me an old fart who likes his sleep, but we'll stop by to say hi.

Good Diving,
    Capt Gary
    Conch Republic Divers

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Is the RBW Party on Friday or Saturday night this year?

Richie

RBW Member robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante's Avatar
    HammerMeg, Sidemount Prism,

HammerMk15, LARV, Kiss

I'll be there. Friday night I'm doing the intros for the rebreather discussions. In years past its been a little isolated, as it is up the stairs right before the main floor. Still, it's worth the effort to find.